WWE2K18 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How tf do we pull straps down lol

R1 + Down on D-Pad

Other things that might be known or unknown...

D-Pad during pins allows you to determine how the pin resolves (you can cancel or force a kickout)

Holding R1 while running to the corner will climb directly in position to perform a moonsault

Create a video REALLY needs an option to match logos to animation length, I'm always just a second or two off and it ends up looking horrible when the logo disappears right at the end.

How tf do we pull straps down lol

R1 + Down on D-Pad

Other things that might be known or unknown...

D-Pad during pins allows you to determine how the pin resolves (you can cancel or force a kickout)

Holding R1 while running to the corner will climb directly in position to perform a moonsault

???

They removed the NWO call name for tag teams...

Also it looks like MIck Foley was suppose to be in the game but they took him out because you can use his current render look picture in CAW mode.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WWEGames/comments/76460l/mick_foley/

Why do we need Mick Foley when we can just use Mankind or Cactus Jack.

Somebody please tell me I'm using highlight reel wrong. I used to use it as a instant replay thing where I can rewind it and stuff but I don't seem to have that option this game. All it does is play back the last few seconds of the automatically and then gives me the option to save it.

Somebody please tell me I'm using highlight reel wrong. I used to use it as a instant replay thing where I can rewind it and stuff but I don't seem to have that option this game. All it does is play back the last few seconds of the automatically and then gives me the option to save it.

It's the same thing for me :/

Archived