WWE2K18 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

Looks very, very good.

Carry system looking cool too. Seems like there is a "push down the ladder" similar mini game for those who are being carried.

you can fight out of the carry and the drag
Yeah I noticed. Also noticed a major/mid move reversal prompt in the Cena/Orton video.

So far we got a fireman's carry/fallaway slam/drag from the head kinda positions

And a Oklahoma slam position and a powerbomb position

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do the steps finally move in this years game while irish whipping opponents into them if not thats stupid it happens in every match nearer enough

no. it's something we want to get to eventually but ultimately it's a matter of priority.

anyone who plays the game knows there are numerous areas throughout that require 'immediate' attention more than a whip reaction into the steps.

im a huge proponent of environmental interactions though...im the one who has been pushing all of them through the past 4 years.

its not about the roster lol its about them ment to look accurate to tv has they stated there going for realism an aj looks ridiculous in face in that gameplay just a cut an paste of 2k17 i wonder where this money goes cos even reversal are comepletely the same that wasnt even touched so were gonna get big show doing reversal flips an brock doing tornado ddts an that god awful annoying russian legsweep reversal stupid

and u stated by saying enough its not great tho is it as its ment to be looks like trash or a caw

so once again there nba game is more superior than wwe

I thought CM_EDGE was overly negative but at least he had mostly positive things to say this time. You, however, are taking bitching to an unforeseen level.

Archived