WWE2K18 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

having my first match now. just in exhibition. Daniel Bryan (me) vs Chris Jericho(AI). i'll knock off those two achievements at once.

YEEEESSSSSS, THEY INCREASED THE LETTER SLOTS IN CREATE A CHAPIONSHIP TO 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

they also added Championship movies. like when your title appears on screen in a title match.

having my first match now. just in exhibition. Daniel Bryan (me) vs Chris Jericho(AI). i'll knock off those two achievements at once.

YEEEESSSSSS, THEY INCREASED THE LETTER SLOTS IN CREATE A CHAPIONSHIP TO 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

they also added Championship movies. like when your title appears on screen in a title match.

Happy but the decreased the letter count when naming tag teams as a result...

sweat is def not only in cutscenes

it happens if u have a long match.

I just discovered that, but weirdly it only happened to one of the guys in the match, Jinder in Jinder vs Nakamura

head over to the movesets section. I finished my 2011-2016 Kurt Angle moveset

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/478327-the-accuracy-factory-kurt-angle-current/?do=findComment&comment=10928685

its uploaded to XBL. U can use the video formula. Or goto the move database and get the written forumla

Come to find out Tyler is bigger than most legends in the game including Kurt Angle, The Rock 01, Bulldog, Jericho etc.

*Sighs*

i haven't seen him in a match yet. It happens.

i remember for years Heath Slater was HUGE.

and back in Smackdown vs RAW 2011 i think.....Sheamus was like 7ft tall

Come to find out Tyler is bigger than most legends in the game including Kurt Angle, The Rock 01, Bulldog, Jericho etc.

*Sighs*

It's not even that the legends are smaller than Tyler Breeze.. they are actually smaller than most of the current roster lol....

Most of the legends body scale is smaller than the current roster which is ridiculous. Ultimate Warrior is smaller than Tyler F'n Brreze!!!!

are* smaller

*Sighs*

It's not even that the legends are smaller than Tyler Breeze.. they are actually smaller than most of the current roster lol....

Most of the legends body scale is smaller than the current roster which is ridiculous. Ultimate Warrior is smaller than Tyler F'n Brreze!!!!

are* smaller

Heath Slater is still HUGE, bigger size than John Cena. Come on, 2K!

Archived