Triple H
Triple H '01
Triple H '98
Tye Dillinger
Tyler Breeze
Typhoon
Tyson Kidd
Ultimate Warrior
Undertaker '91 / Undertaker '98 / Undertaker '99 (Ministry of Darkness)
The Undertaker
Undertaker '00
Vader
Viktor
Xavier Woods
Zack Ryder

Confirmed Female Superstars:

Alexa Bliss
Alicia Fox
Alundra Blayze
Asuka
Bayley
Becky Lynch
Billie Kay
Brie Bella
Carmella
Charlotte
Dana Brooke
Ember Moon
Emma
Ivory
Jacqueline
Lita
Maryse
Mickie James
Naomi
Natalya
Nia Jax
Nikki Bella
Nikki Cross
Paige
Peyton Royce
Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Summer Rae
Tamina
Trish Stratus

Manager Only:

Bobby Heenan
Lana
Paul Ellering
Paul Heyman
Ted Dibiase

Deluxe/Collector's Edition:

Batista '10
John Cena '06
John Cena '10
Rob Van Dam '06

DLC:

Matt Hardy

Jeff Hardy

Elias

Ruby Riot

Drew McIntyre

Lars Sullivan

Ricky Morton (Rock 'n' Roll Express)

Robert Gibson (Rock 'n' Roll Express)

Beth Phoenix

Aleister Black

Roster's weight classes

Confirmed '16-17 Arenas:

Backlash
WWE Battleground
Clash of Champions '16

Elimination Chamber
Extreme Rules
WWE Fastlane
Hell in a Cell '16
WWE Main Event
Money in the Bank
No Mercy '16
NXT
NXT '16
NXT Takeover
NXT Takeover: Brooklyn II
NXT Takeover: Orlando
NXT Takeover: San Antonio
NXT Takeover: The End
WWE Payback
RAW
RAW '16
Roadblock '16
Royal Rumble
Smackdown '16
Smackdown Live
Summerslam '16
Survivor Series '16
WWE TLC '16
Wrestlemania 32
Wrestlemania 33 (Outdoor Arena)

205 Live

Confirmed Classic Arenas:

Clash of the Champions I
ECW One Night Stand '06
WWE Live '91
RAW is WAR '98
Saturday Night's Main Event XXIV
Smackdown '00
Summerslam '88
WCW / Japan Supershow I
WCW Bash at the Beach
WCW Halloween Havoc '98
WCW Nitro
WCW Saturday Night '92
World Class Championship Wresling '86

Additional Information:

• New Match Types
  • NO GAME FOR XBOX 360 OR PLAYSTATION 3!
  • New Progression & upgrades in Myplayer.
  • New Fighting Styles is implemented.
  • There is a shorter story for mycareer but there is an actual ending.
  • There is a new/upgraded promo engine called Promo Engine 2.0.
  • You can roam freely backstage in MyCareer.
  • There is a new online mode, called Road To Glory.
  • Create A Match (Custom Match) is added with the ability to add the match to the list of matches.
  • Improved create a video which allows you to capture a clip, then use a free cam on the specific clip.
  • New graphics engine with new lighting and rendering.
  • Jojo is the new Ring Announcer.
  • Commentary is Michael Cole, Bryon Saxton and Corey Graves. They were given more access to them to make commentary better.
  • Sound profiles makes arenas sound different. Big arenas has more noise where smaller arenas you can hear people specifically saying things.
  • Backstage brawl has more locations including a loading dock. It's also three times as big backstage.
  • More interactive objects backstage.
  • Universe mode has it's stories redone.
  • New carry and drag system.
  • Can carry an opponent, then do a move. They have time to reverse or break out from carrying. (Sounds like UCM moves)
  • New AI/physics for selling animations.
  • 8 man matches.
  • Revamped Royal Rumble.
  • New Elimination Chamber.
  • Online backstage brawls.
  • Search is being fixed and improved as well.
  • NO woman's mycareer mode.
  • New options/additions to CAS, CAV, CAA.
  • More refs (that aren't actual WWE refs)
  • New Crowd System, which includes movements, chants, etc)
  • You can put different logos on each kickpad/boot separately.
  • No custom music.
  • Current RAW and Smackdown Live arenas confirmed.
  • Smackdown Live arena has the side plates for entrances.
  • RAW commentary team are positioned near stage as in real life.
  • Universal Championship confirmed.
  • New RAW Tag Team Championship confirmed.
  • All new NXT Championships confirmed.
  • Rollins' new finisher with pin combo is included.
  • New entrance of AJ Styles.
  • New skills listed include: Car Finishers, Semi-Trailer Finisher, Semi-Trailer Daredevil, Corner Running Attack & Truss Daredevil
  • Order of Elimination Chamber entrances are now, probably random and not the same order every time.
  • Only 4 carry positions including: Cradle (fallaway), Shoulder (oklahoma), Powerbomb and Firemans.
  • There is a carry/drag position reversal mini game and it is like the "push down the ladder" mini game.
  • Weight class is shown next to the overall when selecting a superstar.
  • Weight class include: Cruiserweight, Lightweight, Heavyweight "and more"
  • Renders for the match up/section confirmed.
  • Crowd fighting was the same as last year with more weapons added.
  • Booby Roodes entrance includes the 'lazy susan' spin and is quite lengthy.
  • New ring toss out ability for the Royal Rumble match.
  • Weight class is an important factor in the Royal Rumble match.
  • A new recovery meter, where you can rest by the ropes in the Royal Rumble match.
  • Superstars can now be thrown out of the ring, however not over the top rope.
  • From the match rules listed in the pause menu the following match type look to be making a return: First Blood match, 2 out of 3 Falls match, Perform a finisher to end a match.
  • Parking Lot area confirmed.
  • Different ref models confirmed.

Trailers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgCFz8L1774

Sources:

v These are from the first event. The information goes up to the kickpad/boot information. v

https://www.youtube.com/user/WeCaptureTheFrag/videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrsSIaBnqVQ

https://www.youtube.com/user/CMPuLs3

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/wwe-2k18-devs-detail-revamped-story-upgraded-visua/1100-6451358/

^ These are from the first event. The information goes up to the kickpad/boot information.^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://twitter.com/UniqueMazique/status/882635045382565888

(for the women's career)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Custom Music)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summerslam 2K Event 18th August:

Seth new finisher: https://twitter.com/MrBigShowOff/status/898693014104686592

AJ Entrance: https://twitter.com/jamespulsecom/status/898697120823349248

New NXT titles: https://twitter.com/jamespulsecom/status/898697120823349248
TJP confirmed: https://twitter.com/jamespulsecom/status/898696461931601920

New skill list additions: https://twitter.com/jamespulsecom/status/898738604041797634
https://twitter.com/MrBigShowOff/status/898688426651680768

https://twitter.com/MrBigShowOff/status/898722173401133056

Elimination chamber order: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/477981-wwe2k18-gameplay-thread-new-chamber-cena-orton-corbin-styles-footage/?p=10887184

Carry positions: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/477732-wwe2k18-confirmed-information/?p=10887223

Carry/drag position reversal mini game:

Royal Rumble & Elimination Chamber arena confirmed:

**Note, we will only be posting in here if it's 100% confirmed through pics, video, WWE or WWE2k.**

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With less than four months from release, I anticipate a steady stream of information to come out over the next couple of months.

If the trailer is any indication of who is in, I'm going to guess there may be some specially made storyline involving legends.

I'm hoping this year's roster is also loaded with a lot of new talent from NXT, 205 Live and from the UK tournament, notably Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate. They better bring back Steven Regal as a playable character as well (Finlay too!).

With less than four months from release, I anticipate a steady stream of information to come out over the next couple of months.

If the trailer is any indication of who is in, I'm going to guess there may be some specially made storyline involving legends.

I'm hoping this year's roster is also loaded with a lot of new talent from NXT, 205 Live and from the UK tournament, notably Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate. They better bring back Steven Regal as a playable character as well (Finlay too!).

i doubt anyone from the UK tournament will be in.

More than likely, you are probably right, though the two aforementioned names would be great additions to a "Future Stars" pack, alongside Aleister Black, Drew McIntyre, Kassius Ohno and TM-61. All wishful thinking of course. Guessing Roderick Strong has been around long enough to be included as part of the main NXT roster. Same goes for Almas, The Authors of Pain, Gargano, Ciampa and SAnitY.

The main roster should get a lot of new additions as well with Kurt Angle as the likely pre-order bonus, The Hardy Boyz, Jinder Mahal, Maryse, and everyone's favorite superstars, Elias Samson and James Ellsworth.

More than likely, you are probably right, though the two aforementioned names would be great additions to a "Future Stars" pack, alongside Aleister Black, Drew McIntyre, Kassius Ohno and TM-61. All wishful thinking of course. Guessing Roderick Strong has been around long enough to be included as part of the main NXT roster. Same goes for Almas, The Authors of Pain, Gargano, Ciampa and SAnitY.

The main roster should get a lot of new additions as well with Kurt Angle as the likely pre-order bonus, The Hardy Boyz, Jinder Mahal, Maryse, and everyone's favorite superstars, Elias Samson and James Ellsworth.

well they did say deepest roster ever, but i don't want ellsworth anywhere near this damn game. I'd rather have michael cole as a playable player

Surely they can't leave out the future Smackdown Women's champion.

Don't worry, I'm sure James Ellsworth makes it in somehow. Besides, the man has 3 wins over AJ Styles. That has to count for something.

I'd say this counts as Rusev confirming himself in the game lol

https://twitter.com/RusevBUL/status/876932365150552064

look like for those whom have the old gen not getting wwe games ever :shift:

If you had saved the £50 from buying the last 4 last gen versions, you'd have enough for a current gen system. The current gen systems came out four years ago, there's no excuse for not having upgraded already if you play games every/most days by now.

Ha I love Rusev. Did he get the short hair at the right time for it to be included?

It'd probably be based around Mania time and he's been injured forever, so I'd say probably.

With Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate still selling their own new merch, I don't know if they'll be in 2K. Unless they've signed merch contracts as recently as the past few days(I know new British Strong Style shirts have been selling at UK and PROGRESS shows), they probably won't be in. It's what kept us from having Rhyno and DIY last year.

Just got this email that shows, from this store anyway, the Deluxe addition come with a copy of Seth's DVD.

5vNAgGQ.jpg

Edit: Nvm.. you get the DVD even if you preorder the normal edition.

I'd say this counts as Rusev confirming himself in the game lol

https://twitter.com/RusevBUL/status/876932365150552064

look like for those whom have the old gen not getting wwe games ever :shift:

If you had saved the £50 from buying the last 4 last gen versions, you'd have enough for a current gen system. The current gen systems came out four years ago, there's no excuse for not having upgraded already if you play games every/most days by now.

Spot on.

It's absolutely about time WWE games 'cut the apron strings' and moved on. We need 100% development time dedicated to this current generation of consoles. Has to happen eventually.

i think trailer was pretty good :)

but it was a lil bit waste of hype

cuz when they would have more information like

if you preorder you can play 4 days earlier and get this dlc

and the collectors edition you get this dlc 90 days before others and this stuff and card whatever

but the inpact and result of this trailer is yeah preorder now to play 4 days early

but to be honest 80 % of us fans didnt preorder before we exactly know whats inside the collectors editon

when we know what comes with it we choose regular pre(digital or disc) or collectors pre order

but its a pretty cool trailer ^^

They confirmed on Twitter that last gen is officially over. That can probably be added to here.

I'd say not having them under systems shows that already

They confirmed on Twitter that last gen is officially over. That can probably be added to here.

I'd say not having them under systems shows that already
Yeah but I'm sure some last gen users probably haven't seen that yet you know? I just don't want people on release date like omg no last gen? Lol

Honestly, I think there is a decent chance of Bate and Dunne making it, not massive, but decent. And then a very minuscule chance that Seven and Mandrews make it.

Future Stars pack will probably be Black, McIntyre, Ohno and maybe Heavy Machinery. TM61 have been around a long time and we already got their signature moves in the last game, so them as DLC would be pointless.

Honestly, I think there is a decent chance of Bate and Dunne making it, not massive, but decent. And then a very minuscule chance that Seven and Mandrews make it.

Future Stars pack will probably be Black, McIntyre, Ohno and maybe Heavy Machinery. TM61 have been around a long time and we already got their signature moves in the last game, so them as DLC would be pointless.

If I had to bet money, i'd say Bate and Dunne make it. Probably DLC.

Archived