WWE 2k18 Cover Revealed + First Trailer

LEGION

Ya'll say this every year yet continue to be shocked when someone doesn't make it with their teasers. It keeps happening.

I'm not saying he isn't, cause I'm sure there is a HUGE possiblity, but to outright say on a yt videos hes "confirmed" is annoying. He's not.

Don't really recall this being the case. Do you have specific examples?

I know that people will see something in a screenshot, and it will just be something that accidentally got left in from another game or something...a t-shirt, a sign, etc. But that's entirely different. I don't recall such a blatant easter egg in an intentionally laid-out trailer where there was an object alluding to someone and then they weren't in. Like I said...that's just asking for fans to give them endless shit. I don't think they wish to bring that upon themselves.

i think everyone from the trailer will be in the game.

Last year everyone from nxt edition trailer were in the game. They don't intentionally put someone in a trailer if they are not in the game.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya'll say this every year yet continue to be shocked when someone doesn't make it with their teasers. It keeps happening.

I'm not saying he isn't, cause I'm sure there is a HUGE possiblity, but to outright say on a yt videos hes "confirmed" is annoying. He's not.

Don't really recall this being the case. Do you have specific examples?

I know that people will see something in a screenshot, and it will just be something that accidentally got left in from another game or something...a t-shirt, a sign, etc. But that's entirely different. I don't recall such a blatant easter egg in an intentionally laid-out trailer where there was an object alluding to someone and then they weren't in. Like I said...that's just asking for fans to give them endless shit. I don't think they wish to bring that upon themselves.

I know this doesn't help my case but I honestly can't be assed to look through videos LOL, I'm sure if you search Smacktalks through the years you'll find a bunch.

Also like I said, I think everyone in that trailer is in too, but to 100% confirm them as a WWE youtuber is ridiculous. There has been so many videos WWE youtubers has made to "confirm" something, then when everyone finds out it isn't in, the video either gets deleted or everyone forgets. It's the reason in the confirmed information thread on here, it's only information from WWE, WWE2k or in game footage of things.

Regarding the above posts, it's more like that all of the memorabilia items are hand picked and related in some way to the game as all items relate to members of the roster, apart from Angle's boots which will most probably lead to him being pre-order bonus.

If the people that made the trailer just grabbed random items, it could have been Crash Holly's scales, Doink's costume, Gobbledy Gooker's head, Rey's mask, Hogan's boots.

But none of them will be making the game, so it's more likely seeing as they all relate to current roster members, that Angle's boots will most proably lead to him being PoB.

Archived