The Pokemon Thread

Jmerc

So I just went back to the Abandoned Thrifty Megamart post-game and it triggered a Mimikyu-event and I'm convinced that, depending on the answers you give, it legit kills you.

At one point, you can either pick him up or look under its cloth. Pokedex says that anyone who has done that, died a horrible death.

So I picked that option and everything went pitch black, sound went off and I got thrown back in time. Almost as if you're losing a life in a platformer.

R.I.P. Pokemon Trainer.

HOLY SHIT IF YOU KEEP CIRCLING THE CIRCLE PAD, THE TRAINER DOES A TWIRL AND GETS MAD AT YOU FOR MAKING (in my case) HER DIZZY WTF

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I just went back to the Abandoned Thrifty Megamart post-game and it triggered a Mimikyu-event and I'm convinced that, depending on the answers you give, it legit kills you.

At one point, you can either pick him up or look under its cloth. Pokedex says that anyone who has done that, died a horrible death.

So I picked that option and everything went pitch black, sound went off and I got thrown back in time. Almost as if you're losing a life in a platformer.

R.I.P. Pokemon Trainer.

HOLY SHIT IF YOU KEEP CIRCLING THE CIRCLE PAD, THE TRAINER DOES A TWIRL AND GETS MAD AT YOU FOR MAKING (in my case) HER DIZZY WTF

I saw that too lol. I was too much of a pussy to try to look under.

As for the twirl, that was in SM1 too. Also XY with the roller skates

R.I.P. Pokemon Trainer.

I saw that too lol. I was too much of a pussy to try to look under.

As for the twirl, that was in SM1 too. Also XY with the roller skates

Oh shit, then I'm late, but I can confirm that Mimikyu kills you when you try to look under its cloth.

Pretty sure our trainer is a ditto. Doesn't talk, doesn't change expression. Makes sense.

That or they're evil. Probably the evil.

So has anyone seen those rumors going around for Pokemon Switch, especially the one about the battle system turning real time/something similar to Digimon World's? Also the thing about Gen 8 possibly being based off of Spain.

The battle system thing is a steaming crock of bull, but Spain certainly sounds interesting and I buy some of the evidence, though there're other parts that just seem like reaching.

my mono flying team

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Discharge
- Hidden Power [ice]
- Heat Wave
- Roost

Swellow @ Choice Specs
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Heat Wave
- Air Slash
- U-turn

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 104 Def / 156 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower

Pidgeot @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Big Pecks
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Roost

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake

Landorus-Therian @ Rockium Z
Ability: Intimidate
- Earthquake
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

• 2 weeks later...

No, I mean, why aren't Ultras legendary

Ah. Everything points to them being so - the same background in the dex as other legends, high stats, they're excluded if you choose to remove legends from the GTS, they were shiny locked in SM1... only Legends have those but now we have official confirmation they're just "normal" Pokemon

500 soft resets and counting now for Shiny Nihilego. I don't know why I'm posting updates.

So we can have a dance party when you get your shiny Lille

Are you doing this on Ultra? cuz if not - the UB are shiny locked in the original SM

Archived