704 replies to this topic

#701 Monkey D. Jiggy

Monkey D. Jiggy

Kurosaki Ichigo

• Members
  • 24,163 posts
  • Twitter: @Jackel_Ramzilla

Posted 18 February 2019 - 12:27 AM

Oh yeah, forgot about that, never played X/Y though.

Team Magma summoning Groudon to cause a massive never-ending drought, is also something that would likely lead to mass extinction, had the player not stopped it.

I don't think I've ever been in an actual world that's actually visibly *censored*ed like how Ultra Ruin is *censored*ed though.

#702 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 52,927 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ask in PM
  • Twitter: ask in PM

Posted 18 February 2019 - 01:48 AM

That's actually pretty cool to know. 

#703 God of Lightning

God of Lightning

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,976 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DarkArceus16

Posted 18 February 2019 - 04:06 AM

Sun and Moon as a whole is pretty dark. You have Lusamine freezing Pokemon and the fact that she originally created to Type-Null to kill the Ultra Beasts. Like straight up kill. And all of this as a result of a deteriorating mental state. You also have Guzma who was abused as a child. And that's just the stuff I can remember.

As for main series stories as a whole, I actually prefer BW1's story just because it was paced a lot better. With SM, the plot doesn't actually happen until the end of the game.

#704 Muur

Muur

Junosona

• Members
  • 32,862 posts
  • Gamertag: Marcus BWFC
  • SEN (PS3): Muur1993
  • Steam ID: MarcusBWFC
  • Twitter: @MarcusRalphson

Posted 18 February 2019 - 05:17 AM

and then in Ultra, she's a good guy, for some reason - but still casually murders Pokemon. 

But that's fine, I guess?

Pokegenocide is good, guys. 

#705 Generations

Generations

El Ídolo

• Members
  • 87,754 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:55 PM

They should really port Detective Pikachu to Switch...even if they just do it as a digital release. For me, that was one of the last big games I was going to buy for 3DS, and then I just stopped playing 3DS cold turkey when I got a Switch. I still own a 3DS...I could still buy it and play it on that system, but I'd rather just have a port. Especially with the movie being a bit of a cultural phenomenon, you'd think it might be a good idea...