The Pokemon Thread

Jmerc

Z-parting shot is kind of broken. My mega gallade was down to one hp and my opponent had stealth rocks set up. I Swapped To Persian and used Z-parting shot switching back to gallade. The healing effects of the Z move take priority over stealth rock damage on the swap.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Pokemon is straight up crazy, took them 21 years to add new Pokemon in the middle of a generation. Can't see more other than legendaries like the 2 new ones though

If anyone had any doubt about it being the same game with tweaks

lol

at least Mina has a trial this time... it was lazy as *Censored* to have her say "lol I cba doing my trial today, here just take the crystal"

Just bought the Digital "remake" of Gold today. So excited to play it.

Unless you mean HeartGold, it's a re-release. It's literally the same game from 20 years ago. Not even bug fixes, the same bugs will be there. The remake is the 2009 Heart Gold

If anyone had any doubt about it being the same game with tweaks

lol

at least Mina has a trial this time... it was lazy as *Censored* to have her say "lol I cba doing my trial today, here just take the crystal"

I mean even at bare minimum, it's still about on par with past 3rd versions. I mentioned it in the unpopular opinions thread, but I'll say it again here. People have some seriously unrealistic expectations. If a game bares even the slightest similarity to what came before, it automatically gets labelled "same game".

I mean even at bare minimum, it's still about on par with past 3rd versions. I mentioned it in the unpopular opinions thread, but I'll say it again here. People have some seriously unrealistic expectations. If a game bares even the slightest similarity to what came before, it automatically gets labelled "same game".

They killed them 10 years ago when they did BW2, which is the best game in the series and didnt do it in gen 6. This is a remaster coming 11 months later, that's unacceptable tbh

They left stuff out on purpose to get double money

This is 2017, it's not pre 2008 when there wasn't DLC, the times have moved on, Nintendo haven't

They killed them 10 years ago when they did BW2, which is the best game in the series and didnt do it in gen 6. This is a remaster coming 11 months later, that's unacceptable tbh

This is 2017, it's not pre 2008 when there wasn't DLC, the times have moved on, Nintendo haven't

Not sure what's so unacceptable about this or how it looks like DLC. The there being two versions thing is a complaint I can get, but that's about the extent of it.

Not sure what's so unacceptable about this or how it looks like DLC. The there being two versions thing is a complaint I can get, but that's about the extent of it.

They've gone the FF15 route. Leaving stuff out to sell later on purpose, expect worse because full price

• 2 weeks later...

They've gone the FF15 route. Leaving stuff out to sell later on purpose, expect worse because full price

...Eh? Aside from maybe the new Ultra Beasts and that photo club place, none of this stuff looks like "left out to sell later".

...Eh? Aside from maybe the new Ultra Beasts and that photo club place, none of this stuff looks like "left out to sell later".

The Fairy trial says shes just giving you the crystal because she cba with her trial

I mean we didn't get dip the previous year and it was the 20th anniversary. Not to mention the Ultra Beasts will likely be available for SM anyway and the photo club is just some minor extra thing. Only thing I'd say the originals really needed was a better place to battle than that once a day restaurant in the first city.

So in game (you'd hope anyway) if you become BFFs with Rotom-dex you can use Z moves twice per battle. Jesus. I barely even used them once outside of trolling. Eg, use a Z move for shits and giggles on a Pokemon who just lived with sturdy

Just bought the Digital "remake" of Gold today. So excited to play it.

Unless you mean HeartGold, it's a re-release. It's literally the same game from 20 years ago. Not even bug fixes, the same bugs will be there. The remake is the 2009 Heart Gold

I know, thats what I bought. Got the first 8 badges and stopped playing. Ill get to it again at some point.

I called being able to go to other universes regions to be able to catch other legends

and at least people can shut up about it not being Emerald/Crystal etc now

Archived