Wife of Bray Wyatt Files For Divorce Accusing Him of An Affair With WWE Ring Announcer Jojo Offerman

Ziggy Vercetti

The "Orgy" and stuff is rather bullshit but I'll leave it at that.

Gabriel never dated Jojo, they just added him as being interested but letting it be because of her Age while she had a crush on him to add some Drama in total divas. He had confirmed it himself back then that it was made for the show only.

It was rumoured that she left total divas because she came together with orton but was never really confirmed.

So far it's only know that her boyfriend Prior to wwe break up with her after she entered the wwe and the relationship with jesse.

Always find it weak and sad when people are unfaithful. Should this be true then he could had at least split up with his wife first and not just cheating behind her back.

Boy you really don't know when a joke is being said do you. Lighten up.

Also saying "he should have split up with his wife first" redundant? Like, OBVIOUSLY he should have done that, that is common human courtesy. He can't exactly do that now can he?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have stories from veterans, we have dating history where a dozen people have "dated" the same person in the span of a year or two, we have plenty of instances of cheating and divorce occurring, and we even have video proof in the form of Paige with Xavier and Maddox. These people are getting freaky all the time. If they're not in the ring, they're getting their freak on. Just accept it. Renee is probably getting got right now. You know Ambrose is about that life...

Is it that bad being on the road away from your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife that you get down with anybody on the roster? Like, Gen bringing up the Paige video reminded me of the extent of this crazy shit.

Also makes me think Punk and AJ were lucky to get out when they did lmao

We have stories from veterans, we have dating history where a dozen people have "dated" the same person in the span of a year or two, we have plenty of instances of cheating and divorce occurring, and we even have video proof in the form of Paige with Xavier and Maddox. These people are getting freaky all the time. If they're not in the ring, they're getting their freak on. Just accept it. Renee is probably getting got right now. You know Ambrose is about that life...

Titty Master boyzzzzz

It always depends on the so called Story though and you can't mix the maddox/paige + Woods with this cause maddox was paiges boyfriend at that time and Woods their best friend.

They obviously wanted to try out a threesome since they loved each other and did just that.

Was it stupid that they filmed it? Yes, because it gives low lifes like that hacker the opportunity to throw you in a "lions pit" so you can be eaten alive.

Never heard of the same person having dated "dozen" people within a year and in case you mean ortons bullshit about kelly kelly because she didn't let him get his Hands on her back then it was him being butthurt trying to put dirt on her and nothing else.

Cheating and divorces I agree cause they happen everywhere and like you said, it happens a lot in the Entertainment Areas (Wrestling included of course) the most.

It has rather to do with the persons themselves though and how morally and emotionaly weak they are and not Wrestling itself.

Bray punching above his weight, JoJo is fine.

Shouldn't be cheating though Bray, tsk tsk. No wonder your followers keep leaving you, you aint loyal.

Bray punching above his weight, JoJo is fine.

Shouldn't be cheating though Bray, tsk tsk. No wonder your followers keep leaving you, you aint loyal.

But if they follow him now, he can get them booty though

Ah so that was his plan. Harper, Braun and Rowan will be chomping at the bit to get back into the Wyatt Family.

It always depends on the so called Story though and you can't mix the maddox/paige + Woods with this cause maddox was paiges boyfriend at that time and Woods their best friend. They obviously wanted to try out a threesome since they loved each other and did just that

Um what?

What I wanna know is... if it's this "wild" now, how wild was it two decades ago and more? I mean, before social media and the internet and everything. Bret had affairs on the road, Sunny's apparently *censored*ed so many different guys even while dating Candido, and Ric Flair hinting he has tons of R rated stories....

What I wanna know is... if it's this "wild" now, how wild was it two decades ago and more? I mean, before social media and the internet and everything. Bret had affairs on the road, Sunny's apparently *censored*ed so many different guys even while dating Candido, and Ric Flair hinting he has tons of R rated stories....

I think that a few ones that are not in relationships are still going wild and some like bray that are indeed in relationships are taking advantage of a opportunity when one rises but I highly doubt that it is THAT many anymore cause back in the 80s-90s many of them did drugs among other things and the Wellness policies weren't as strict as they are now.

The lockeroom are 100% sleeping with each other. Just look at all the couples that pop up, it's because they're all on the road with each other for most of the year. And before those couples were together they probably had sexual relationships with other colleagues of theirs.

Bray shouldn't have cheated on his wife, but all the evidence is there to say the lockeroom is one big orgy. And no Saturi, not an actual orgy. That word is being used lightheartedly.

I think that a few ones that are not in relationships are still going wild and some like bray that are indeed in relationships are taking advantage of a opportunity when one rises but I highly doubt that it is THAT many anymore cause back in the 80s-90s many of them did drugs among other things and the Wellness policies weren't as strict as they are now.

Your speculations kill me dude...

Dude is obsessed with wrestler's personal lives, expect he wants them to all be angels

Yeah the impression I get. I understand liking celebrities, but he does seem quite obsessed with their personal lives as if he knows them personally. Maybe he does, but I doubt it.

Archived