Posted 10 June 2017 - 08:35 PM

Both look great, especially Sheamus.

#3 JBS

JBS

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 02:12 PM

I have to say the pics don't do them justice... as the screen ratio was changed (we got a new tv recently) and i think it made the pics pixelated. Can someone create them and rate them for me. Formula posted.

#4 GMaybee

GMaybee

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,900 posts
  • Gamertag: GMaybee

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:20 AM

Good to see someone updated Sheamus looks pretty good too. I will go over your formula. As far as Apollo goes its hard to judge by the pics for me(old guy eyes), but perhaps I can compare him with the Uhaa Nation I made awhile back.

#5 JBS

JBS

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 02:15 PM

Sheamus came out pretty good. I think i did a good job too. Regarding Apollo... he has a weird shape head. In some pics it was like a stump on broad shoulders and in some it look a bit longer. So i watched a few videos on youtube about him and his fighting style... he's a mix of both. Let me know if you think we can improve him.

#6 GMaybee

GMaybee

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 06:39 AM

So I made your Sheamus formula, not sure what you mean by giving it a rating. I will say I enjoy your creation much better than the original design. I will be truthful though, when I was creating it in the order of your formula I was wondering what the heck were you thinking lol, but I know the creation process so I followed it and was impressed when it was completed. When I compared it to the original design it was quite different, so I went back and looked at pics of him. You know what I did then right...made a copy and made some alterations.

I made no changes to the body, I think that was spot on, although I did alter his skin tone slightly. I would recommend face type 3 also. I can take a pic so you can see the few modifications I made, if you'd like. Overall I would say my version of your creation is slightly less exaggerated.

#7 KingKhan18

KingKhan18

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,274 posts
  • Gamertag: UntouchedKhan51

Posted 01 July 2017 - 01:43 PM

So I made your Sheamus formula, not sure what you mean by giving it a rating.

I think he means like rating the CAWS on a 5 or 10 star scale, like 8/10 or something.

#8 JBS

JBS

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:27 PM

@KingKhan, yes my ratings is a judgement based on what i can compare it to. Remember i have about 2 or more versions of every guy, Like Goldberg... I'm working on version 16 i think. LOL

@GMaybee.... please post your code. You know the skin is always based on tv set. However, i would like to see what you did on the face. also note... i like the guys to be on bigger side ... kinda makes it unreal or still part of the game itself. However, i do know we have to balance it out a bit, else all guys will have 16" pythons. LOL

Also i can probably take new pics. i realize after i had reconnected the tv, i didn't set it back to HDTV quality so i got that grainy look as seen in the above pics. 

#9 GMaybee

GMaybee

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:29 AM

Sorry about the wait on this formula, but it sounds like you had more urgent things to take care of. Hope all is well with your son. Fewer things scarier in this world than having an emergency for a loved one especially a child.
Sheamus formula
Spoiler

Added some pics for your viewing pleasure
4SRNsxyl.jpg
So2Glqdl.jpg

Edited by GMaybee, 31 August 2017 - 04:30 AM.

#10 JBS

JBS

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:36 PM

I like what you did with the eyes... its clearly seen in the pics. I will take a look at it and compare. Thank you.

And also thank you for the kind words... my son had to get surgery for him to breathe as the docs realized he wasn't breathing as a normal person.... and because he's only 1 year old the risks are great because he's limited to medicines he can take and since his body isn't fully developed. So... its scary when a doc says he has to suggest emergency situations on a baby. 

#11 GMaybee

GMaybee

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 04:08 AM

Someone was definitely looking out for your son. Glad to see you had a doctor who was quick to react, might want to send him a thank you card or something. Must have been one heck of an ordeal for all of you, again so glad to hear that things went well for him.

#12 KingKhan18

KingKhan18

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,274 posts
  • Gamertag: UntouchedKhan51

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:23 PM

Gotta say love the eyes, they look exactly like the in-game model. The mohawk and facial hair look spot on too, awesome job on this. Hope to see more of your work in the future.

#13 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 21,872 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:03 AM

Just noticed that Sheamus is sick! Can't tell from the pics though how pale is he?

#14 JBS

JBS

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:39 PM

You know each tv is different. So any slight skin tone change can make a difference... but thats half the fun.

I am going to have to compare mine with Gmaybee's and see whose better...  GRRRRR.... LOL

#15 GMaybee

GMaybee

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:10 AM

Just noticed that Sheamus is sick! Can't tell from the pics though how pale is he?

According to my formula he is 1 click away from being as pale as he can be. The tint of the skin could be adjusted though.

You know each tv is different. So any slight skin tone change can make a difference... but thats half the fun.

I am going to have to compare mine with Gmaybee's and see whose better...  GRRRRR.... LOL

Oh no here we go again, it's Goldberg all over again lol

#16 JBS

JBS

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 890 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:15 AM

HA HA HA HA HA