WWE Superstars at E3

kidd0

It was an enjoyable interview but it seems 2K is sticking to their usual routine.

It'd be cool if they dropped something as a surprise though just because they know we were probably expecting something today.

well i'm not gonna hand out "I told you so"'s but i didn't think it was gonna be anything more than that.

the fact that as i stated the last time they did anything on gamespot at E3 noteworthy was SVR11 and the Physics with the weapons thing in 2010. So yeah.

everyone just got hyped for nothing. I went into it not expecting anything so i'm not that disappointed.

I did however want them to atleast acknowledge it on twitter but what the hell. What's done is done

just thought of this now but i don't think 2K was there at all. NBA2K wasn't even mentioned... Once.

I don't recall them saying they were gonna be there or anything, well some of the Youtubers said they would or that we would see something 2K18 related but other then Smacktalks and 101 I don't take them at face value.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can imagine the shit storm and so I didn't get anywhere near comment sections.

I wasn't expecting anything because E3 isn't 2k's style. 2k and Rockstar don't don't do E3

I'm expecting any first reveal to be during Summerslam weekend like last year for 2k17

I don't really think too many of us were expecting a "first reveal" or anything like that but by now we should have a release date, or the platforms for said game tho I did hear rumor about the game coming out on October 31st.

Woods Said "WWE 2k18" Is Gonna Be Absolutely Amazing

It would be kinda odd and a bit funny tho to hear a WWE star talk trash or just crap on their said game, since Woods is a active and well known gamer and generally seems like a fun and cool guy I'll have a bit more fate in him then said if someone like Vince said that or someone else.

It would be kinda odd and a bit funny tho to hear a WWE star talk trash or just crap on their said game, since Woods is a active and well known gamer and generally seems like a fun and cool guy I'll have a bit more fate in him then said if someone like Vince said that or someone else.

I Kno Right, Maybe A Reveal Will Happen Next Week On Raw Or SD Live

we haven't had a reveal on raw since WWE13

Didn't they do a cover reveal for 2K15 too on Raw?

nope not that i'm aware of

EDIT I take it back there was a reveal. i wasn't watching wwe then so i didn't know

June 30th

so there's that

EDIT I take it back there was a reveal. i wasn't watching wwe then so i didn't know

June 30th

so there's that

I found on for 2K14 tho Rock wasn't there so im not sure it counts really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUscGTEU-Yk

June 30th

so there's that

no 2k14 was actually a disaster.

Stephanie wasn't supposed to announce the cover star when she did. 2k was pissed that she did lol

they were also pissed that wwe.com had half the roster on wwe.com (when they had retro flair nash, booker etc on their list but 2k didn't have it on their revealed list) so yeah

i wasn't sure if there was a reveal for 2k14 or not i couldn't remember lol

WWE 13, 2k14, and 2k15 all got their covers revealed on the last raw in june

2k16 and 2k17 had that commercial thing.

June 30th

so there's that

Stephanie wasn't supposed to announce the cover star when she did. 2k was pissed that she did lol

they were also pissed that wwe.com had half the roster on wwe.com (when they had retro flair nash, booker etc on their list but 2k didn't have it on their revealed list) so yeah

I no idea about that 2K14 thing interesting, they could maybe do cover for Raw reveal next week but I doubt it.

June 30th

so there's that

I no idea about that 2K14 thing interesting, they could maybe do cover for Raw reveal next week but I doubt it.

yeah you have to remember 2k and wwe's relationship was in it's infancy stage so their partnership really hadn't developed. they were probably like us "who cares when the info is released" lol

i am thinking maybe the last monday of june if they plan anything for the show

June 30th

so there's that

yeah you have to remember 2k and wwe's relationship was in it's infancy stage so their partnership really hadn't developed. they were probably like us "who cares when the info is released" lol

i am thinking maybe the last monday of june if they plan anything for the show

Hm, if so I think the pre order would be next week and the cover the week after that.

Moreover it maybe upupdowndown show with the announced games on E3.

2K haven't said anything about the game,all those articles are just an assumption based on the timetable.

LOL

What I told 4 days ago

I know many people are going to be dissapointed

maybe so but you just created a thread hyping up that cryptic tweet thing so you're adding fuel to the fire. #JustSayin

Can we even count how many times people said this about 2K17?

A company employee at an event says something nice about about a game coming out that is based on that same company doesn't convince me of anything personally.

Can we even count how many times people said this about 2K17?

A company employee at an event says something nice about about a game coming out that is based on that same company doesn't convince me of anything personally.

well to be fair 2k17 and 2k16 were amazing. it's the issues that hindered that.

I still feel amazing is a stretch. They were both solid games. Amazing is overused at times no offense.

lol none taken

i guess you do have a point.. The New Spiderman is Amazing.

i guess we can say 2k16/2k17 was great and with the glitches maybe we can just move that down to good.

(notice i'm using the Match rating system LOL)

Archived