Favorite Wrestling Moves?

King Tha Row

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A good and proper powerbomb is probably my favorite wrestling move, period.

Doesn't matter what the variation is...just a good, SOLID powerbomb of any variety. The Razor's Edge, Border-toss, Blue Thunder Bomb, Batista Bomb, any of the varieties of powerbomb that Mike Awesome referred to as the Awesome Bomb, the triple powerbomb...literally any sort. If it involves somebody getting bombed into oblivion, then I'm a fan...and tables are icing on the cake.

Superkick, primarily because I could actually do it. But kicking someone in the jaw just looks legit.

I've always liked the Jackhammer in terms of impact. Shinsuke's Bomaye to a seated opponent was great too. I love moves with a real viciousness to them.

A good moonsault, too...

You can have your 450's, your Phoenix Splashes, all the shit with extra rotation...but an expertly performed moonsault will always be a thing of absolute beauty. Same with a shooting star...but moonsaults typically have that floating motion that I love so much. You take a Kurt Angle moonsault, for example...I could watch it on loop all day.

A good moonsault, too...

You can have your 450's, your Phoenix Splashes, all the shit with extra rotation...but an expertly performed moonsault will always be a thing of absolute beauty. Same with a shooting star...but moonsaults typically have that floating motion that I love so much. You take a Kurt Angle moonsault, for example...I could watch it on loop all day.

Rey had one hell of a Asai variation. The grace he did it with was beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf1SysXrMQ

Seen so many shitty chokeslams in the past to ever care about that move again. In his prime, (masked) Kane had an absolutely devastating, awesome looking chokeslam...but yeah, I haven't cared about that move since then. And the Showstopper is cool...when Show does it proper, but I also just don't care about Show anymore, so, that kind of ruins that as well.

Archived