Official WWE Great Balls of Fire Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how Reigns will still face Lesnar for the title at Summerslam if he loses to Strowman, which I hope he will.

If Reigns is facing Lesnar at Summerslam he's not losing to Strowman.

Well he already declared that he is facing the champion at Summerslam before Strowman challenged him. And there was no mention of any task that he needs to complete in order to face the champ.

So he might lose to Strowman and go on to fight for the title at Summerslam like he said he would.

Given the way they've built Joe up to be a monster, I've every reason to think Brock is winning. I just hope it's a narrow victory and he goes through the wringer with Joe, rather than the usual "suplex city, F-5" formula of most of Brock's matches.

It seems like the rumours are talking about him facing Reigns at Summerslam now, rather than Mania (because who really wanted that?)

I would watch it live, but since that would mean i'd be going to work without sleep... I'll pass.

Sounds like a decent card that will turn out to be pretty "meh" due to the finishes. I don't trust RAWs booking right now :lol:. Not being cynnical, just having low expectations so that I could maybe even enjoy some parts. Braun vs Roman will probably be a cool match, but 90% that Reigns is winning. And same with Joe vs Lesnar with Lesnar winning.

They could have at least not *censored*ing announce that Reigns will challenge the champion at Summerslam. Keep at least a tiny bit of suspense about winning/losing nad booking predictability... Unless Braun wins and makes Reigns look like a complete chump, just so they could "build him back up" for Wrestlemania :lol:

Because i didnt look that hard into dick and balls humor with this show.

It was kinda hard to avoid since the graphics had flaming dick and balls.

Still can't figure out who made this PPV a thing, and how they seriously went through with it :lol:

Backstage Update on SummerSlam Main Event

No matter the outcome of tonights Ambulance Match featuring Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman, Dave Meltzer reported on the most recent edition of Wrestling Observer Radio that the plan remains for Roman Reings to face Brock Lesnar at WWE SummerSlam next month.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/858571-backstage-update-on-wwe-summerslam-main-event-kevin-owens-rumor-killer-bray-wyatt-has-a-horrible-wwe-win-loss-record

Backstage Update on SummerSlam Main Event

No matter the outcome of tonights Ambulance Match featuring Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman, Dave Meltzer reported on the most recent edition of Wrestling Observer Radio that the plan remains for Roman Reings to face Brock Lesnar at WWE SummerSlam next month.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/858571-backstage-update-on-wwe-summerslam-main-event-kevin-owens-rumor-killer-bray-wyatt-has-a-horrible-wwe-win-loss-record

Well yup, exactly what I thought

The outcome is a certain result but the match itself has so much potential. However, my expectation is remaining low and not because of the result but because of Brock's current style and him not interested in ideas by his opponents.

This is the type of match up and opponent that Brock decides to go Ruthless Aggression era style and not just looking to dominate and get paid for it

Archived