UK Terrorist Attacks

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they hit Switzerland there's no hope for the planet

Hey.they mentioned.something about.an isolated bombing that killed 1 person and that it was somehow linked to the van attack around the same time the call about.those 5 suspects came in (I.think 4 of those guys were killed, not sure). Did.that ever come back up? There were so many potential attacks around the same time nobody ever confirmed any of.them

Note: After speaking with M3J I don't feel his suspension was warranted for 5 days due to no ill-regard. However due to the comment itself, I lowered it to 1.

Just everyone, please keep in mind what you say.

Point of the post was to say acid attacks are disgusting and shitty as it is in South Asia and Middle East, but it spreading out of those regions is even worse/makes it worse. Like, you wanna squash acid attack as a whole, which is harder to do when it's spreading everywhere.

Anyway, should the thread title be changed to "Worldwide Terrorist Attack?"

But jeez, we gotta find ways to reduce and stop these attacks. :\

I did read that some of rhe terrorist in the second Spain attack was wearing fake bomb belts

Which seemed really odd to me

They don't wanna get caught. They wanna die and they know that the police aren't gonna take the chance of bringing them in alive if they suspect they have explosives strapped to them. It was the same with the knife attacks in London.

I did read that some of rhe terrorist in the second Spain attack was wearing fake bomb belts

Which seemed really odd to me

They don't wanna get caught. They wanna die and they know that the police aren't gonna take the chance of bringing them in alive if they suspect they have explosives strapped to them. It was the same with the knife attacks in London.

But they wanted to die so why fake bomb belts to began with

They probably haven't got the brains to make them. They try to cause maximum damage and the bomb vests make sure the police have no option but to kill them. Then they go to paradise with their 50 virgins or whatever bullshit they believe.

• 4 weeks later...

No deaths? Great if no, but damn what do these guys have against this city? Is it that [easy] to repeatedly do this?

It's the capital of England; attacking the bigger cities of the country garners a larger response.

Anyway, relieved to hear that nobody was killed/fatally injured. Last thing this country needs before the year's out is more civilian casualties.

Archived