WWE 2k18 rumors

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really hope there's finally additional commentary teams again this year. We haven't had proper commentary teams since SvR2007 IIRC and it can really ruin the realism hearing Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler all the time. Now that JR is back under a WWE contract, hopefully he can even record for the Attitude era arenas, or for any Showcase mode stuff at the very least.

Really hope there's finally additional commentary teams again this year. We haven't had proper commentary teams since SvR2007 IIRC and it can really ruin the realism hearing Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler all the time. Now that JR is back under a WWE contract, hopefully he can even record for the Attitude era arenas, or for any Showcase mode stuff at the very least.

I doubt multiple commentary teams will ever happen again

If Jeff and Matt by some chance make it in, i'm praying we finally get a better Swanton Bomb, none currently really look like Jeff's.

Actually swantan 1 was jeff hardy's

If Jeff and Matt by some chance make it in, i'm praying we finally get a better Swanton Bomb, none currently really look like Jeff's.

Yeah but it just doesn't look that good imo, plus Jeff for a long time has been landing directly onto his opponent with his hips not his back.

Yeah but it just doesn't look that good imo, plus Jeff for a long time has been landing directly onto his opponent with his hips not his back.

players choice but don't you think you're being a bit over critical? you're upset cause he doesn't and on his opponent with his hips? really? should i be worried you're looking that much into this? LOL

this is the stunner all over again "the opponent doesn't fall on both knees."

wtf. is it that serious? LOL

not attacking you or anything but it just seems a bit over analytical to me.

I don't think wanting a Swanton that actually looks like Jeff's is asking for much, especially since it's one of his finishers. The newer Swanton looks alright I suppose and the one we had for a while now looks pretty crappy. Though to be honest, I'm more so hoping for a new Twist of Fate.

I don't think wanting a Swanton that actually looks like Jeff's is asking for much, especially since it's one of his finishers. The newer Swanton looks alright I suppose and the one we had for a while now looks pretty crappy. Though to be honest, I'm more so hoping for a new Twist of Fate.

no not at all but what he said was a bit much lol

that new swantan was based off of sin cara not hardy

and yeah i hate they removed the twist of fate with the gut kick.

What i said was a bit much? All i said was it doesn't look good and Jeff has been doing it a different way for a while now. Its not just the landing either, the whole animation just doesn't look as fluid as Jeff does it. Its old and needs updated.

Pretty sure he was just saying the current options don't really look anything like how Jeff does it. And yeah, I'm aware the new one was meant for Jeff but it at least looks better than the other one. I miss the Swanton we had in SvR 2011 and yeah, hate we only have 1 standing Twist of Fate now. Though one of the stunners looks alright as a substitute imo.

What i said was a bit much? All i said was it doesn't look good and Jeff has been doing it a different way for a while now. Its not just the landing either, the whole animation just doesn't look as fluid as Jeff does it. Its old and needs updated.

Yep, agreed.

Pretty sure he was just saying the current options don't really look anything like how Jeff does it. And yeah, I'm aware the new one was meant for Jeff but it at least looks better than the other one. I miss the Swanton we had in SvR 2011 and yeah, hate we only have 1 standing Twist of Fate now. Though one of the stunners looks alright as a substitute imo.

Yep, agreed.

Thanks man.

oh okay yeah that made more sense LOL

it's not the same argument as the stunner arguments i've seen LOL

i'm sorry if it seemed i was jumping on you cause i was not. in fact i wouldn't mind a few variants of the swantan just for variety. same could be said for the damn moonsaults.5 games later and lita still doesn't have her own moonsault. it's kinda sad when you think of it lol

who do you all think will be the pre order bonus this year for 2k18

first i was thinking the hardys but the current champs at this time around wm

are set as on disc most times...

and kurt angle ?hmmm i would say only if they cancel the hall of fame showcase concept

for a fresher newer design cuz this years hall of fame is not a great trigger to buy for only angle... with

ddp and rude all ready on disc....

lets say they are old school

and we will get a hall of fame showcase

who do you think could have a big draw power to pre order

except hardys and angle

maybeee batista/drax?

and kurt angle ?hmmm i would say only if they cancel the hall of fame showcase concept

for a fresher newer design cuz this years hall of fame is not a great trigger to buy for only angle... with

except hardys and angle

maybeee batista/drax?

if he's in HOF DLC that just means there will be a separate model if he's preorder bonus.

except hardys and angle

maybeee batista/drax?

Angle

Archived