Official Free Games and Game Deals Topic (Sims 4 on Origin)

Generations

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big freebie here...(or at least a pretty cool one).

Zoo Tycoon for XB1 is $19.99 on the US store, but free on the Japanese store.

So...make sure you're signed into your microsoft account on the normal english store...then just go to the japanese store at the following link https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/store/p/zoo-tycoon/brwjs8p512vf? and click the blue button to download it for zero yen. If you're worried about what everything says, just translate the text. I can assure you, it IS free, and it will start downloading immediately on your Xbox One.

Big freebie here...(or at least a pretty cool one).

Zoo Tycoon for XB1 is $19.99 on the US store, but free on the Japanese store.

So...make sure you're signed into your microsoft account on the normal english store...then just go to the japanese store at the following link https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/store/p/zoo-tycoon/brwjs8p512vf? and click the blue button to download it for zero yen. If you're worried about what everything says, just translate the text. I can assure you, it IS free, and it will start downloading immediately on your Xbox One.

Cheers for this Gen, can also confirm this works!

• 3 weeks later...

So there's been no free games for the last 2 weeks then?

I haven't seen any myself. Fable Fortune was supposed to be out on the 11th but it was delayed 2 weeks

So there's been no free games for the last 2 weeks then?

I haven't seen any myself. Fable Fortune was supposed to be out on the 11th but it was delayed 2 weeks

I looked around and the only ones mentioned are free to play games like World of Tanks. I don't mean to sound rude when I asked for any free games, I just have a lot of time to kill right now and it seems weird that one's mentioned anything for the last couple of weeks.

This weekend, DOOM will be available to play for free on Xbox One for Xbox Live Gold members, alongside a '6.66 update' that will make all DLC available to everyone, which is nice. The DOOM free weekend on Xbox One will include two levels of the Arcade mode in which you can attempt to rack up a high score, and other treats to boot.

You'll be given unlimited access to multiplayer too, so you can test your gun-toting DOOM skills against other players online, while SnapMap will also be wide open to sample, enabling you to create your very own maps using the game's powerful tools.

As for DOOM's upcoming 6.66 update, not only will it make DLC free for to all players, granting access to three bonus MP weapons, nine more maps, three extra playable demons and new armour sets, but it also adds a new multiplayer progression system and an array of UI and game information improvements, as well as various fixes and tweaks.

The DOOM free weekend gets underway from 9am PDT on 20th July and runs until 9pm PDT on 24th July, with the game also discounted to a trifling $14.99/£11.99, should you decide to purchase the full version once

'Shadow Warrior: Special Edition' (PC) free for the next day.

Via Humble Bundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/shadow-warrior-special-edition?partner=cag&charity=156828&utm_source=cag

Additionally, the 1997 version of 'Shadow Warrior: Classic Complete' is available on gog for free:

https://www.gog.com/game/shadow_warrior_complete?pp=d965a463ac183af4828302b14522bb3371cec49f

Yeah, please don't post leaks or rumors in the future. Only solid, factually free games

Also, there is another topic specifically for GWG. Please don't bother discussing GWG here at all, as they are not actually free (you need to be a gold member to access them). This topic is for random deals that appear across the various platforms, that are actually 100% free for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived