WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't watch any of the shows this week. I've lost all interest in Raw and I wasn't home for SmackDown. But I did read the results. And the one thing that stared a hole through me was the fans, once again, bitching about the crowds. What were they bitching about? "They were chanting 'CM Punk' during a cruiserweight match."

And? *shrugs*

I didn't watch any of the shows this week. I've lost all interest in Raw and I wasn't home for SmackDown. But I did read the results. And the one thing that stared a hole through me was the fans, once again, bitching about the crowds. What were they bitching about? "They were chanting 'CM Punk' during a cruiserweight match."

And? *shrugs*

Why are you the way you are?

Honestly, it's just funny that Primo was called Primo to begin with...the song makes more sense with that name than Primo himself does. When Primo was first called that, it was just him and Carlito...and Carlito isn't even his cousin, he's his brother. So, yeah...Primo and Epico are primos, Primo and Carlito never were...cluster*censored* of logic (or lack thereof).

Being from a really Hispanic neighborhood and Hispanic myself, everyone around here calls each other primo. It's just another way to say friend, not really sure why though lol. Primo's name always bothered me too though, but I guess there could only be one Eddie in WWE history.

I love how you dont see a problem with that.

Fans not giving a shit about the cruiserweight division? Yes, I see no problem with that. Cause the fans are not to blame for it.

Yes they are. But whatever dude im not gunna argue this again with you.

Yes. Let's blame the crowds who are not given good reasons by WWE themselves to care for the likes of Tony Nese and Noam Dar.

Great logic, dude. Great logic.

Being from a really Hispanic neighborhood and Hispanic myself, everyone around here calls each other primo. It's just another way to say friend, not really sure why though lol. Primo's name always bothered me too though, but I guess there could only be one Eddie in WWE history.

Well, non latino people say things like "brother", "bro", "cuz", etc...so it's not that out of the norm. Just odd when you have two actual cousins, and one is actually named Primo...

Archived