Psychedelics

FulGore

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mushrooms arent a party drug, thats acid or ectasy.

Shrooms are for sitting back relaxing or I used to eat a small amount and just do my every day stuff around the house. Shrooms are awesome. i find shrooms are best when you have just one other person. Try playing a fun game. I used to play Mario Cart or Crazy Taxi lol

Of course the dealer said that. He wants your money.

I actually got a good deal for them. I trust them, they're not your "typical" dealers.

Doesn't matter, my dealer is one of my closest friends, but I know that he wants my money when it comes to this.

Of course the dealer said that. He wants your money.

I actually got a good deal for them. I trust them, they're not your "typical" dealers.

Doesn't matter, my dealer is one of my closest friends, but I know that he wants my money when it comes to this.

But I still trust what they say about the product, if it isn't close to what they say, then they will be losing my business. No matter how good of a friend they are.

I finished the batch with my girlfriend, and I didn't feel shit the second time around. My girlfriend said she did though. I tried to play games, and I felt nothing, it was when I was outside looking at the stars when I felt a little bit, but I wasn't going to sit outside by myself for 4 hours. :lol:

You left it a little long so this time the potency definitely lessened.

Yeah, and I only left them for a day, but I'm not sure how long they sat with the dealer. I was pretty disappointed. Good for the first trip I guess.

I would definitely eat a couple before I go out in the garden. :lol:

Archived