Psychedelics

FulGore

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still haven't found time for shrooms. I did LSA recently, but that's kinda mild I think.

LSD? Nah... unless you come across a weak batch, it's not going to be the milder of those two hallucinogens.

Still haven't found time for shrooms. I did LSA recently, but that's kinda mild I think.

LSD? Nah... unless you come across a weak batch, it's not going to be the milder of those two hallucinogens.

I like this man, he knows his stuff.

I like this man, he knows his stuff.

Believe you me... I'm no role model. :shifty:

It depends on how much you take. 8-12 hours maybe

Never tried it. How long does a trip last normally?

Can vary. 8 hours is probably on average I guess.

So if I'm stuck in a bad trip, I'm in for a long ride.

It depends on how much you take. 8-12 hours maybe

Never tried it. How long does a trip last normally?

Can vary. 8 hours is probably on average I guess.

So if I'm stuck in a bad trip, I'm in for a long ride.

Pretty much, but trips can also be short too. It really varies on the person and the tab/batch. I had a bad trip once that lasted for an hour, but I just put myself in my friends room and laid down. Didn't try and move around.

No, I meant LSA. A natural alkaloid actually. For example, extract from Morning Glory seeds. Untreated seeds of course.

Sounds pretty weak to this former hallucinogen user...

Yep. That's why I said it was pretty mild. I started off with a lower dose, cus it was my first time with that kind of stuff. Tough higher doses can be great or shit, like with any bad trips. But it can be very potent for sure, but it still works very differenly than LSD/Shrooms.

It varies. But honestly, I find it that it's not that bad to start with if you are just dwelling into psyochodelics and want to start slow.

It varies. But honestly, I find it that it's not that bad to start with if you are just dwelling into psychedelics and want to start slow.

Mushrooms would be my suggestion 100 times out of 100.

It varies. But honestly, I find it that it's not that bad to start with if you are just dwelling into psychedelics and want to start slow.

Mushrooms would be my suggestion 100 times out of 100.

Ok, yeah.. I could agree actually.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I ate like 5 or 6, they took about an hour to kick it. I sat an watched Bobs Burgers, and the colors were crazy vibrant. I didn't see any weird shit though. Everyone around me had like an aura around their entire body, and when I would focus on someone, the background would like blend into them. All around, it wasn't the experience I wanted. There was four of us and it was just too loud. I felt it more when I would relax, but there was just so much talking going on that I couldn't. I will definitely only do them again with my girlfriend.

Mushrooms are never this crazy trip that everyone tells you it's gonna be. That only happens rarely tbh. Most of the time things are just bubbly, everything seems funny and things like colour and sound become slightly distorted. You're not always going to see Pikachu fighting your friend dressed as Hitler.

You might have just had a batch with shitty potency.

I don't think it was a bad batch. I am a quiet person, I just like to chill. My friend definitely could not handle it, and she only ate two. It was really loud, and it made it hard to enjoy the effect. We still have some left, so my girlfriend and I will try again tonight.

In the time that I did enjoy it, I had like a moment of enlightenment, I started thinking about myself hardcore, and all the shit I have been doing with my life. It was crazy.

If you're looking to make things really magical between the two of you... I'd suggest a mushroom/ecstasy combination.

I don't even know where to acquire that. :lol

The person we got them from said they were watching the road spark, and it was the same batch. I want to be on that level. I didn't experience anything like that.

Archived