Psychedelics

FulGore

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would luv 2 snort fumes.

Lol...those aren't hallucinogenics. Things like amyls just make your brain feel warm, maybe you drool a bit...then you feel like you're having a mild stoke, then it's over. :lol: Worst shit ever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, about having a sober person around...yes and no. If the person is chill...then yeah, it's a good idea to have a level-headed person around. If the person is going to be uncool in any way whatsoever, then no...keep them far away. You'll just have a really bad time if some sober person is hanging around, convincing you that you're going to die or something. Lmao.

Many times and it's not always fun. My most recent trip made me feel like I was inside a pop-up book. That was good fun and that was the first decent trip in a while.

It's probably wise to have a sober person around, not that anything should go bad, but you never know. Better to be safe than sorry. My best bud doesn't drink or use anything so he's always around should something get messy.

I did shrooms on the coach to a festival once and in my mind I was running alongside the coach, trying to keep up with it.

Psychedelics? Yes, please.

Ecstasy... tons of fun with the right group of friends around.

Mushrooms... see above.

Acid... never again.

And yes, OP... if you've never done them before, it's best to have a sober "babysitter" watching over the people who dosed.

Mushrooms... see above.

Acid... never again.

And yes, OP... if you've never done them before, it's best to have a sober "babysitter" watching over the people who dosed.

I wouldn't try Ecstasy or Acid, I am more interested in the mushrooms. I don't want to have a bad trip per say, but I wouldn't mind seeing some shit.

Mushrooms... see above.

Acid... never again.

I wouldn't try Ecstasy or Acid, I am more interested in the mushrooms. I don't want to have a bad trip per say, but I wouldn't mind seeing some shit.

I can't remember hallucinating horribly (just a little something something, I guess) whenever I was on some 'shrooms... but, acid on the other hand - that's pretty much why I stated "never again".

As othets have said; its best to have a babysitter for your first time.

My buddies and I used to eat shrooms or acid and play rock band(pretty terribly i might add) we also played the sidescrolling assassins creed games and Jetpack Joyride.ive never had a bad trip but ive always been w chill people.

Mushrooms are great cuz you dont lose control in my opinion, you just lose the wieght on your shoulders and all your stresses.

Acid is a bit stronger and you need a recovery day imo

Mushrooms are great cuz you dont lose control in my opinion, you just lose the wieght on your shoulders and all your stresses.

Agreed 100% on both statements.... *applause*

Agreed 100% on both statements.... *applause*

What was your experience like with acid, if you don't mind me asking?

I liked acid. I had one of those colorful Mexican knit blankets that would be all wavy and look super cool so i would sit on my chair completely covered in it and keep my eyes closed..cuz every time i opened them the colors would send me into a laughing frenzy. Colors are really bright and playful, my hands got really big also lol. As i said though..you need a recovery day afterward cuz your body just feels wiped.

Shrooms are far preferable imo.

Too much of a "recovery time" the day after... it's kinda like the day after recovery time of ecstasy, but 100 times worse. That, and sometimes acid trips seemed like they would never end... as much as you would want them to, say, 8+ hours later - depending on their potency and the dosage that was taken.

Too much of a "recovery time" the day after... it's kinda like the day after recovery time of ecstasy, but 100 times worse. That, and sometimes acid trips seemed like they would never end... as much as you would want them to, say, 8+ hours later - depending on their potency and the dosage that was taken.

I agree 100% with this. Sometimes the acid trip can go on foreverrrr and no way in hell are you sleepin til its over.

I agree 100% with this. Sometimes the acid trip can go on foreverrrr and no way in hell are you sleepin til its over.

100% correct... biggest con involved with an acid trip, in my humble opinion.

Archived