The Club (info from 24/4 Raw, don't open unless..)

PopUpPowerPost

You reckon Finn Balor will turn on Seth at Payback? Just doesn't make sense.. For weeks since returning still too sweets crowd, talking to Karl and Doc on the ride along.. Yet he's a typical face against them..

I noticed he focused on Joe in the match.. I reckon all a ploy and will get revenge on Seth.. Did expect last night but hoping they save it?

What you guys think?

Certainly need to spoiler tag it anyway. You warned it in the title, but it's only courteous.

Also nah I don't think that is the plan. Balor is just hanging around until Bray is finished with Orton so they can start the feud they teased a couple weeks ago.

Ride Along has nothing to do with RAW and the too sweeting is done by anyone who has any connection to the Kliq or the Bullet Club, again, it doesn't mean anything.

Certainly need to spoiler tag it anyway. You warned it in the title, but it's only courteous.

Also nah I don't think that is the plan. Balor is just hanging around until Bray is finished with Orton so they can start the feud they teased a couple weeks ago.

Ride Along has nothing to do with RAW and the too sweeting is done by anyone who has any connection to the Kliq or the Bullet Club, again, it doesn't mean anything.

Yupp this.

Doesn't matter much to me if Balor is fighting against, or fighting with Gallows & Anderson... they still have such great in-ring chemistry. One of the better matches from last night's Raw, IMHO...

yeah I get where you're coming from but with social network and this kayfabe era becoming harder.. The stories are becoming more "fabricated".

Was thinking last night.. Kalisto, Crews for example.. Supposedly close (even on screen) where was he when kalisto was getting destroyed? I think they need to allow certain connections now.. Especially when even on WWE network episodes, they're "friends" too. Brings back authencity and branches storylines/emotions of fans etc.. (Especially when crew is wearing the exact same colour as Kalisto lol).

But back to topic at hand, really Finn is the "heel" and betrayed his friends yesterday, if not a ploy..

I don't know if I want Finn in Bullet Club right now. Guy's doing so well as a babyface. Why take away another face from the company just because these guys have history?

They could always reunite down the line.

I mean I think everyone knows Balor will have something to do with the club eventually, I think that's been obvious since the moment Gallows and Anderson signed with WWE. The question of course will it be a face stable, a heel stable with Balor turning, or Balor vs The Club. I'm honestly happy with any of them.

Just having Joe join the Club would be good. Be extra awesome if Finn did rejoin, and that led to the reformation of the Shield by Seth in response.

Anderson and Gallows need something to rejuvenate them, they've dropped out of the title scene post Mania - I was surprised they didn't switch to Smackdown.

Archived