WWE: "Have some Roman Reigns...you guys like Roman Reigns..."

Fans: "Hey, can you guys push someone else?"

WWE: "Here...have Cena..."

Fans: "Yeah, but can you push someone else?"

WWE: "Here...have Roman Reigns again."

Fans: "Yeah, but..."

*A wild Jinder appears*

Fans: "Nevermind...we're sorry."

I was actually thinking about that the other day...other than Mark Henry, Daniel Bryan and The Miz, who has Randy ever really put over as far as talent that is trying to break through?

2009 - Killed Kofi's push

2010 - Beat Wade Barrett over and over. Put over Miz, but Miz always won dirty.

2011 - Beat Punk through their entire feud, destroyed Christian, beat Cody Rhodes in every singles match they had(even though Cody was IC champion) and ended the year beating Barrett (again). Put over Mark Henry.

2012 - Beat Dolph Ziggler in every singles match they had

2013 - Feuded mainly with established names

2014 - Put Bryan over, but was meant to beat him out during their title exchanges(until the fans had enough and forced a change)

2015 - Feuded mainly with established names. Put over Roman, I guess.

2016 - Beat Seth Rollins

2017 - Harper and Wyatt are the victims so far

Like....people say Cena or Triple H are the guys who kill pushes, but if I were a wrestler, I'd be scared shitless of feuding with Randy.

Ill say

Naomi vs. Nattie for SD Women's title

Charlotte/Becky vs. Carmella/Tamina Snuka

The USOs vs. The New Day for the SD Tag titles

Sweet scoops, man. Thanks for the spoilers warning.

Lmfao he bothered to tag it.

nah. world title will be the main event. its always been like that no matter how shit the participants are, i dont see why they're changing now.

Except when AJ, Cena and Ambrose opened a PPV with a title match ...

nah. world title will be the main event. its always been like that no matter how shit the participants are, i dont see why they're changing now.

Lmao yeah. Wrestlemania ended with Roman Reigns vs Taker ffs.

Shinsuke Nakamura’s WWE Backlash PPV Opponent Revealed *Spoilers*

As noted, WWE has been running Shinsuke Nakamura vs Dolph Ziggler dark match main events at Smackdown Live tapings for the past three weeks.

One of the reasons why WWE has been booking Nakamura in dark match main events is because the company feels he might be enough of a draw to keep the audience around for WWE 205 Live after WWE Smackdown is over.

Additionally, Billi Bhatti of Sportskeeda is reporting WWE is keeping Nakamura vs Dolph Ziggler off TV as that is the currently planned match for the WWE Backlash PPV taking place on May 21st.

Because Backlash is taking place in Chicago, the feeling is that Nakamura will get a huge reaction from the live crowd, which is another reason why WWE is holding off on Nakamura’s televised in-ring debut until the PPV.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/830767-shinsuke-nakamuras-wwe-backlash-ppv-opponent-revealed-spoilers

Yes, Cause they didn't want to lose people to the Presidential debate that was going on at the time.

Funny how that works.

Yes, Cause they didn't want to lose people to the Presidential debate that was going on at the time.

exactly, that was the reason which is quite understandable. i just dont see they bump any other match other than the world title match to be the main event.

Funny how that works.

Oh man you know, it's like I said that before ...

Archived