Kevin Owens © vs. AJ Styles

nECCl3l.jpg

Grudge Match
Singles Match

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Dolph Ziggler

XAoVm6u.jpg

Grudge Match

Six-Woman Tag Team Match

SmackDown Women’s Champion Naomi, Charlotte Flair & Becky Lynch vs. Natalya, Carmella & Tamina

OxCV8m9.jpg

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Sami Zayn vs. Baron Corbin

SRVZuio.jpg

Grudge Match
Singles Match
Luke Harper vs. Erick Rowan
P7RlNKo.jpg

Kickoff Match

Singles Match
Tye Dillinger vs. Aiden English

WJDXIPd.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Jinder wins. I want Orton to go away for a while I've really had enough of him. The only thing he's done this year that I've liked was his match with Harper and the end of his match with Styles.

Lmfao you know what I am rather intrigued about that match. Jinder bout to become THE SNAKE CHARMER!

Replace Khali with Jinder Mahal and Santino with Randy Orton and Jinder with...the referee? idk. Didn't think this one through

Lmfao you know what I am rather intrigued about that match. Jinder bout to become THE SNAKE CHARMER!

Jinder to comeout with a flute and make the viper dance and basically make him his bitch. Something not even Bray Wyatt can succesfully do, lol.

They won't even have to try if they want to top this with Takeover: Chicago.

You don't think AJ Styles vs. Kevin Owens or The Usos vs. American Alpha vs. Shining Stars or Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Dolph Ziggler will be any good?

They won't even have to try if they want to top this with Takeover: Chicago.

You don't think AJ Styles vs. Kevin Owens or The Usos vs. American Alpha vs. Shining Stars or Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Dolph Ziggler will be any good?

Holy shit this card is gonna be sick, especially when you consider Zayn and Corbin have nothing locked in yet so the card still has potential to be even better once they do.

Rusev might even show up in the main event if he's healthy and make Jinder suffer the...backlash...of his actions at Payback.

But then Rusev would probably be face and I don't think I'm ready for that.

Can Smackdown afford another face right now though? Haven't counted but I feel like there may be a slight heel shortage.

Faces- Styles (pretty sure), Naka, Tye, Zayn, Harper, Mojo

Heels-Owens, Rowan, Corbin, Jinder, Ziggler

Yeah so Rusev will probably need to remain heel for a lil bit. Unless we get El IDOLOOOO

Wait forgot Orton again lmao.

Shit I also forgot Mike Bennett is coming.

The graphic for Orton/Jinder actually looks okay. I'm really going to give this whole thing a proper go. Because, if I was just an average person who saw that matchup, and knew nothing of Jinder's past shortcomings, I wouldn't think it looked out of place for any reason. It looks like a title match...at least visually. Yeah...let's see where this goes.

Archived