Former WWE Superstar Rosey passes away aged 47

ItalianoFBI

When i first put on smackdown last night and it showed him, i wasn't really paying attention and i thought for a second that it was saying that he was going to be a part of the smackdown roster but i quickly realized that it was an "In Memory Of" thing and i thought "WHAT?". It's a shame, R.I.P.

Was he the one who did a body splash on Mae Young from the top rope?

Yeah he was apart of 3 Minute Warning, but it was actually Jamal (Umaga) who would deliver the big splash on people at the end of their beat downs.

Wow, just now hearing about this after RAW last night, and having some idea whom Romans brother was, but not really. I wasn't a big fan of 3MW but they were a good team. But I loved Hurricane & the S.uperH.eroI.nT.training stuff, and it made me a big fan of Rosey. RIP man, him and Umaga are wrecking havoc in that ring in the sky right now.

There is no Samoan Mafia. But that'd be a cool little storyline. MEM already kinda did the "Mafia" thing though.

What do you mean? There obviously is. Explain Nia Jax, The Uso's and Reigns being constantly pushed then. They clearly got some dirt on Vince man.

Source: Gorestench

Archived