Cleveland Shooter on the loose during Easter Sunday

Jeb ★

Manhunt underway in Cleveland for suspect who broadcast killing on Facebook

"Cleveland, Ohio, police are searching for a man who they say killed an elderly man and broadcast it on Facebook Live.

The incident happened at about 2 p.m., police said. The suspect, identified by police as Steve Stephens.

"Everybody is looking for Steve," said Cleveland Police Chief Calvin Williams, adding that there have been no confirmed sightings of the suspect since the Facebook Live event occurred.

Williams added that the killing is believed to be random.

Stephens is a member of the assertive community treatment team at Beech Brook, a mental health organization in northeast Ohio, a spokesperson for his employer confirmed

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/US/cleveland-police-searching-suspect-broadcast-killing-facebook/story?id=46831944

Hope everyone in Cleveland stays safe. If anyone here lives there, be safe.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name a kid Steve Stephens what do you expect?

In all seriousness that is terrible news. Hope things get cleared ASAP.

There's a guitarist by the name Steve Stevens who has played with guys like Billy Idol and Michael Jackson. He's the first guy I thought of when I heard about this shooter guy.

Just been on twitter and there's a video being shared a shit load of times which I'm guessing is the old man being murdered. You're a sick *censored*er if you share it and you're a sick *censored*er if you watch it. What the *censored*s wrong with people?

This is so *censored*ing sad. Holy shit. I'm not angry at the guy who did it...I'm just depressed and empty inside. The world is so full of shit right now. Catch this guy and lock him up for an eternity.

What's even more *censored*ed up, is that I'm already seeing people trying to make this about the Muslim religion once again. This dude is clearly mentally ill, and clearly said it was about a woman named Joy. How dare anyone try to pin their personal agenda on this...

I've seen both "Muslim terrorist" and "BLM supporter" with neither claim having any evidence to back it up. Unbelievable.

I still haven't heard anything about him being caught yet. He's shared his phone number and everything yet the cops haven't caught him.

I hope they take him out before he's able to do any more damage.

What's even more *censored*ed up, is that I'm already seeing people trying to make this about the Muslim religion once again. This dude is clearly mentally ill,

I feel like people are too quick to jump on the "mentally ill" thing as well... could just be a dickhead.

I feel like people are too quick to jump on the "mentally ill" thing as well... could just be a dickhead.

Had a whole thing about mental illness in the past. If you are capable of just going out and killing someone who hasn't done a damn thing to you, you are mentally ill.

Had a whole thing about mental illness in the past. If you are capable of just going out and killing someone who hasn't done a damn thing to you, you are mentally ill.

Yeah probably, I just feel people instantly jump on that. Whatever the matter, he's a *Censored*.

I feel like if I went out and killed some guy, they'd just be "mentally ill 23 year old dude killed a guy" but then again, I wouldn't have it in me and I'd probably be described as mentally ill regardless. Still, *Censored* this guy - it's disgusting that he went for a random guy for no reason. Well he "had a reason" but... no.

Yeah being mentally ill doesnt disqualify one from responsibility. The dude is clearly *censored*ed in the head but I think he's aware of what the hell he's doing and should be punished for it.

Mental illness is definitely not a cop-out in any way. It's a shame that society wants to view it that way. Are there people who are mentally ill in a sense that they mean no harm, and don't remember harming people? Surely. - But there are also people who are mentally ill in the sense that they know what they're doing and enjoy doing it. Obviously things are observed on a case to case instance...every brain is different. Long story short, if you go out and murder people, you need to be punished for it. Whether you are mentally sound or not...and unless you have a really good reason for wanting to kill someone, I would call that mental illness. Revenge, blind rage, mental illness...those are honestly the only circumstances that lead to murder. If you're not seeking revenge or completely blinded by anger, then you're just a mentally ill person.

Yeah being mentally ill doesnt disqualify one from responsibility. The dude is clearly *censored*ed in the head but I think he's aware of what the hell he's doing and should be punished for it.

He was live streaming it on social media - it was pre determined murder - there's no bones about it. He wanted to kill someone and he wanted to be famous, she he went online, set up a stream, shot some people then have a laugh and kicked up his feet.

There's a guy on YouTube live streaming himself looking for the shooter

what an idiot

This is so *censored*ing sad. Holy shit. I'm not angry at the guy who did it...I'm just depressed and empty inside. The world is so full of shit right now. Catch this guy and lock him up for an eternity.

What's even more *censored*ed up, is that I'm already seeing people trying to make this about the Muslim religion once again. This dude is clearly mentally ill, and clearly said it was about a woman named Joy. How dare anyone try to pin their personal agenda on this...

According to a source, he said he'll keep killing people until his sister and mom or mom and someone else picks up his call.

Just been on twitter and there's a video being shared a shit load of times which I'm guessing is the old man being murdered. You're a sick *censored*er if you share it and you're a sick *censored*er if you watch it. What the *censored*s wrong with people?

Why would you be sick if you watch it, tf is that kind of reasoning? :lol:

Also, this dude streaming on Facebook and they haven't found him, another dude trying to find him and they find that guy easy. He's apparently New York-bound, but since it's Keemstar, not sure if one should take this seriously, but whatever:

https://twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/853836740674584577

Oh wait, so the Facebook-upload was pre-recorded, so maybe that's why they didn't find him.

Archived