Tommy Robinson - Leader of English Defence League

PopUpPowerPost

Genuine.

I'm confused with Tommy Robinson. One minute leader of EDL, suddenly quit and left; basically called em scum and became an Islamic advocate whilst wearing a suit. Now back leader of EDL, with same views as the other year, back to the stoneys and no one bats an eye?

Unless was a way to avoid being put inside.. Have I missed a chapter of this story?

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't Tommy work for Rebel Media? He left the EDL because he was being blamed for other peoples behaviour within the movement because some were doing Nazi salutes and whatnot and he wanted nothing to do with that and left.

He speaks about Islam to bring awareness to how evil it is towards women, children, non-believers and encourages people to read the Koran because everything he speaks about can be found in the book. Everything that has been happening in the west particularly countries like France, Germany and Sweden and even England with the case in Rotherham where 14,000 girls were raped by Muslim rapegangs and the police did nothing because they didn't want labelled as racist or Birmingham which is said to be a hotbed for terrorists. The prison system in England is run my muslim gangs according to Tommy (and he should know since he's been sent to prison in the past).

Everyone who goes to prison in England doesn't matter what skin colour you are they are given the choice to be radicalised by Islam or be killed. Tommy's words.

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't Tommy work for Rebel Media? He left the EDL because he was being blamed for other peoples behaviour within the movement because some were doing Nazi salutes and whatnot and he wanted nothing to do with that and left.

He speaks about Islam to bring awareness to how evil it is towards women, children, non-believers and encourages people to read the Koran because everything he speaks about can be found in the book. Everything that has been happening in the west particularly countries like France, Germany and Sweden and even England with the case in Rotherham where 14,000 girls were raped by Muslim rapegangs and the police did nothing because they didn't want labelled as racist or Birmingham which is said to be a hotbed for terrorists. The prison system in England is run my muslim gangs according to Tommy (and he should know since he's been sent to prison in the past).

Everyone who goes to prison in England doesn't matter what skin colour you are they are given the choice to be radicalised by Islam or be killed. Tommy's words.

Isn't this sort of a contradiction? How is the prison filled up with Muslim gangs if the police won't even do anything when they gangrape girls?

Archived