NBA 2K Thread

OPC

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well 2K snapped with everybody's model this year so I'm not worried.

I'm guessing OKC is taking on Seattle's history and Brooklyn is taking on Jersey's history, but I'm curious about the Pelicans and Hornets. Would a Pelicans team have CP?

Well 2K snapped with everybody's model this year so I'm not worried.

I'm guessing OKC is taking on Seattle's history and Brooklyn is taking on Jersey's history, but I'm curious about the Pelicans and Hornets. Would a Pelicans team have CP?

Hornest has the Charlotte history and Pelicans has to New Orleans history.

So for example, CP would be on the Pelicans team and Larry Johnson would be on the Hornets team. Now for people like Baron Davis or Jamal Mashburn it would get a little tricky because they played on both.

I don't even wanna see the Hawks all time team. It's bout to be Nique, Joe Johnson, Millsap, Horford, J. Smith, Pistol Pete and bunch of other *Censored*s in boxers and thigh high socks.

I'll laugh if we get Mike Bibby.

I don't even wanna see the Hawks all time team. It's bout to be Nique, Joe Johnson, Millsap, Horford, J. Smith, Pistol Pete and bunch of other *Censored*s in boxers and thigh high socks.

I'll laugh if we get Mike Bibby.

Doubt it. It'll probably be

Mookie Blaylock

Pete Maravich

Dominique Wilkins

Bob Pettit

Dikembe Mutombo

Spud Webb

Doc Rivers

Mosses Malone

Steve Smith

Tree Rollins

Joe Johnson

Josh Smith

Christian Laettner

Kevin Willis

Al Horford

2K is criminally underrating Miami Shaq. What year is DWade a 97? Not a diss, just curious what that Wade is based from.

2005-2006.

Depends how you use them. I'd have Blaylock throwing Nique and Josh Smith alley opps all day while Joe knocks down 3's and Mutumbo blocks shot after shot. I could have fun with that team.

Oh yeah and can't forget about little man Spud Webb.

2K is criminally underrating Miami Shaq. What year is DWade a 97? Not a diss, just curious what that Wade is based from.

2005-2006.

Depends how you use them. I'd have Blaylock throwing Nique and Josh Smith alley opps all day while Joe knocks down 3's and Mutumbo blocks shot after shot. I could have fun with that team.

Oh yeah and can't forget about little man Spud Webb.

When you put it like that, I guess it ain't too bad. I'm in no rush to play with that team.

Wade wasn't a 97 that early. I don't think so at least. He was god level yes but so was Shaq so it can't be based off that team. It's probably post-Shaq pre-Bron Wade when he posterized Varejao.

True It's nothing compared to the Celtics, Lakers or Bulls but yeah.

Shaq was pretty much past his prime but still solid by that so I think the rating is fine.

dxo276.jpg

Seattle and OKC should be two entirely different teams, no need to be putting them together, even if Seattle became the Thunder eventually. Also that Lakers team is stacked, surprised to see Pau in there, pretty sure Jerry West will be in as well, only question is will Derek Fisher make the roster?

I'm not because Gasol is basically the best PF in Laker history. The trade alone was the biggest in recent Laker history that actually led to championships unlike Dwight and Steve Nash. (if only the Chris Paul trade stuck)

Seattle and OKC should be two entirely different teams, no need to be putting them together, even if Seattle became the Thunder eventually. Also that Lakers team is stacked, surprised to see Pau in there, pretty sure Jerry West will be in as well, only question is will Derek Fisher make the roster?

Nah OKC's all-time team wouldn't even be worth making by itself. You might as well just recreate their Finals team but compared to the other teams what's the point?

A Seattle/OKC fusion has Westbrook, KD, Harden, Payton, Kemp, Allen, maybe Rashard Lewis? I know I'm missing a lot but I don't think this will be that deep a team anyway.

Nah OKC's all-time team wouldn't even be worth making by itself. You might as well just recreate their Finals team but compared to the other teams what's the point?

A Seattle/OKC fusion has Westbrook, KD, Harden, Payton, Kemp, Allen, maybe Rashard Lewis? I know I'm missing a lot but I don't think this will be that deep a team anyway.

An OKC team alone could be composed of Westbrook, Durant, Harden, and hell even Paul George lol. It wouldn't be super great but still a good squad.

I'm not because Gasol is basically the best PF in Laker history. The trade alone was the biggest in recent Laker history that actually led to championships unlike Dwight and Steve Nash. (if only the Chris Paul trade stuck)

I think people had way too high expectations of Chris Paul at that point really. He would have made the Lakers better than Dwight did but Kobe was quickly regressing as far as skills go and Pau Gasol wasn't going to be as good a fit as Blake Griffin was when paired with CP.

Charlotte Bobcats will probably be combined with the Charlotte Hornets and the New Orleans Hornets with the Pelicans. This giving us 2 more Baron Davis's I hope.

An OKC team alone could be composed of Westbrook, Durant, Harden, and hell even Paul George lol. It wouldn't be super great but still a good squad.

I think people had way too high expectations of Chris Paul at that point really. He would have made the Lakers better than Dwight did but Kobe was quickly regressing as far as skills go and Pau Gasol wasn't going to be as good a fit as Blake Griffin was when paired with CP.

Well Gasol would have been sent to Houston and Odom would have went to New Orleans if the trade went down so it would basically be Dwight, Kobe and Paul. World Peace would still be there too so who knows? might have been interesting.

Did the Bobcats ever have any players great enough to even make an all-time team?

Not great next to a Jordan, Bird Magic but guys like Emeka Okafor, Gerald Wallace, Stephen Jackson, Ramon Felton and Jason Richardson gave them some what of an identify for a little while.

2K just revealed the 96-97 Heat and 98-99 Knicks as 2 of the 16 new classic team additions. I'm gonna have fun with that Knicks team for sure. Allan F'n Houston.

Alan Houston wasn't in 2K17?

Y'all I didn't play MyTeam or with classic teams this year so forgive my ignorance. I only care that much this year because of Brandon Roy is one of my favorite players of all time.

Archived