NBA 2K Thread

OPC

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

You aren't missing out, I felt like ditching it after 2K17. I play MyTeam and they tried to rob people last year, prices for VC were insane. The MyLeague news just gave me a little hope for 2K18.

Hopefully the NBA Live 18 demo is fire next week. Give these dudes some competition. All these Youtubers are praising Live 18.

The NBA Live community on Youtube is pretty damn funny. They try their absolute best to deny 2K does everything better.

That being said, Live does look at the very least decent this year but once 2K caught wind of people thinking they pussy, they been dropping beautiful screenshots for like two weeks and it's only a matter of time before that Momentous trailer comes out. I say next week.

They only decide to drop shit when Live gets a tiny bit of hype. They're like "*Censored* outta here with that weak shit". They went ghost for 2K17 but when NBA Live 16 got a bit of hype, 2K starts dropping trailers and everything for 2K16.

Oh wow. NBA Live is playing hardball this year. As much as people laugh at the WNBA, it being in the game is sure to boost sales.

Definitely looking for that Female boost, them feminists gonna be in the Caves playing NBA Live now.

Edit:

yXFyP9I.jpg

VBEU9C7.jpg

Free Smoke for anybody that wants it in 2K.

Archived