WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Otunga and Saxton are so *censored*ing lame as commentators, lol. Byron just comes off as really annoying for some reason and Otunga's voice is just monotone as hell. No emotion whatsoever.

Since Foley isn't a GM anymore, it'd be cool if he was a commentator. I kinda miss the brief run on SmackDown he had with JR.

Can I point out how shit it is that *censored*ing Ambrose is beating Owens clean again? Every single time they meet, Owens looks like an incompetent fool who keeps getting bantered off by Ambrose.

Thank *Censored* we won't see any of that on Smackdown. Although at this point I'm not sure what we'll see on Smackdown. And who were those former Tag Team Champions joining RAW?

Can I point out how shit it is that *censored*ing Ambrose is beating Owens clean again? Every single time they meet, Owens looks like an incompetent fool who keeps getting bantered off by Ambrose.

Thank *Censored* we won't see any of that on Smackdown. Although at this point I'm not sure what we'll see on Smackdown. And who were those former Tag Team Champions joining RAW?

Lmao Slater and Rhyno

Kind of at an internal impasse with Peyton and Billie. At one hand, they don't really have much to do in NXT because you can team up on a bunch of new girls only for so long and I don't see them breaking up anytime soon and face eachother or go after Asuka who probably will be a bit preoccupied for the next couple of months with Ember Moon. At the other hand, they're still a bit basic and I feel like they could use more time to improve in the ring before making the main roster-move. Then again, that didn't stop Alexa Bliss. So it's kind of hard to say what needs to be happening with Peyton Royce and Billie Kay.

Lmao Slater and Rhyno

Goddamn it, I was hoping with all these roster deplements that Slater would go on a solo run in the midcard. Also interesting how two Smackdown-guys who were literally signed out of nowhere to fill up big roster gaps (okay, Rhyno was in NXT before, but you get the message) are now getting that A-show move to RAW.

Archived