107 replies to this topic

#41 Ernez

Ernez

People Power

• Universal Moderator
  • 13,352 posts
  • Gamertag: Ernez

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:59 PM

Wanna note in here that not everyone thinks the same way as you. Also some people add theories into wrestling the same way a TV show theorist would do. You don't have to agree with them but maybe at least hear them out, ask questions why they think like that, etc. Going along with things you don't quite get can sometimes have an end result you don't expect.

And on the flip side, sometimes you have to be prepared for people to think those thoughts are weird or out of the ordinary so of course they will say their rightful opinion about it. I'm sure they wasn't serious when they said you were on drugs, just the first thought they thought of. An exaggeration to say what you said was weird to them.

Honestly I think more topics like this should exist. Something off the wall and out of the ordinary. It's interesting to see what people think outside the "OH SHIT GUY SUCKS!" thing.

Just wanted to throw my opinions in here.

#42 Creepia

Creepia

WARDANCE.

• Members
  • 42,473 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CreepingHD
  • Twitter: CochiseJak

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:02 PM

I didn't say you were forcing people to not have an opinion. I just said people are allowed to say it's ridiculous without being called insufferable parasites. Lighten up some, take a joke. No one is seriously acusing you of being on drugs, it's just a rib. You can laugh it off. I'm not insulting you in anyway I haven't called you anything, I'm just telling you that you can't seriously expect people not to joke around with what you said, I mean what you said was rather goofy. You can feel sorry for my "unproductive life" all you want, I'm not the one getting my knickers in a twist over forum comments about a weird theory.

Edited by Creep., 11 April 2017 - 07:03 PM.

#43 Beardd

Beardd

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 19,719 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:05 PM

As the guy who brought up drugs, I legit would be down to smoke the type of bud that provided the delightful theories presented in this thread.

Didn't know I'd be considered an insufferable parasite for asking.

#44 GoreTench

GoreTench

New Talent

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • SEN (PS3): redog1234 (PS4, no longer own a PS3)
  • Steam ID: Gurtench
  • Twitter: @GurtenchLilic

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:06 PM

Wanna note in here that not everyone thinks the same way as you. Also some people add theories into wrestling the same way a TV show theorist would do. You don't have to agree with them but maybe at least hear them out, ask questions why they think like that, etc. Going along with things you don't quite get can sometimes have an end result you don't expect.

And on the flip side, sometimes you have to be prepared for people to think those thoughts are weird or out of the ordinary so of course they will say their rightful opinion about it. I'm sure they wasn't serious when they said you were on drugs, just the first thought they thought of. An exaggeration to say what you said was weird to them.

Honestly I think more topics like this should exist. Something off the wall and out of the ordinary. It's interesting to see what people think outside the "OH SHIT GUY SUCKS!" thing.

Just wanted to throw my opinions in here.

That's appreciated, It gets frustrating at times and you make valid points on this, I already need a break from this for a bit.

#45 Creepia

Creepia

WARDANCE.

• Members
  • 42,473 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:06 PM

As the guy who brought up drugs, I legit would be down to smoke the type of bud that provided the delightful theories presented in this thread.

Salvia mate, I thought I was inside a pop up book.

#46 AONO.

AONO.

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,687 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:18 PM

I don't follow you there mate.

Rumors about REigns big a top guy started when fans liked him for his presence in The Shield, amyn fans said "there is money to be made here". 

With Snuka trial... well who, knows justice system is a fcked up one. New evidence? I didn't follow up or reasearched it that much tbh. But all kinds of dumb shit and also weird shit (read dumb...again) in the system. These are not theories or conspiracies. The fact is the system is flawwed, in a major way. Thereare thousands of different cases everyday that get screwed up by law enforcement, lawyers, jusged... whoever. But anyway, a case like that is a good one for reaserach more than just discussing about it with people who have no idea about it. In no way a dig at you, just talking about that in general. :)

Edited by aono55, 11 April 2017 - 07:20 PM.

#47 GoreTench

GoreTench

New Talent

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:25 PM

I don't follow you there mate.

Rumors about REigns big a top guy started when fans liked him for his presence in The Shield, amyn fans said "there is money to be made here". 

With Snuka trial... well who, knows justice system is a fcked up one. New evidence? I didn't follow up or reasearched it that much tbh. But all kinds of dumb shit and also weird shit (read dumb...again) in the system. These are not theories or conspiracies. The fact is the system is flawwed, in a major way. Thereare thousands of different cases everyday that get screwed up by law enforcement, lawyers, jusged... whoever. But anyway, a case like that is a good one for reaserach more than just discussing about it with people who have no idea about it. In no way a dig at you, just talking about that in general. :)

To my knowledge there was no new evidence to Snuka's case, but it's definitely a weird set of events.

#48 Lil' Kazu

Lil' Kazu

Hall of Famer

• Banned
  • 18,446 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:30 PM

We must DELETE these insufferable PARASITES! 

#49 JGPLX.

JGPLX.

RIP Daisy

• Members
  • 16,966 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 12:58 PM

No, man. I don't think winning fictional achievements is that important to his family to blackmail the company.

Well being pushed up the card results in a higher salary, and Reigns is now the third highest paid wrestler on the roster behind Lesnar and Cena. SAMOAN MAFIA PREVAILS.

#50 LEGION

LEGION

• Members
  • 40,757 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 12 April 2017 - 01:02 PM

Tell that to Manu and Rosey

#51 liontamer*

liontamer*

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,244 posts
  • SEN (PS3): PS4: breakdownthewall

Posted 12 April 2017 - 01:55 PM

No, man. I don't think winning fictional achievements is that important to his family to blackmail the company.

Well look at how important it was for Hulk Hogan or Shawn Michaels to sabotage others momentum in order to stay on top, for fictional achievements. I'm not saying blackmail is possible, but the need to stay on top, or to keep someone on top, can definitely influence some people in the wrong way.

#52 Monkey D. Jiggy

Monkey D. Jiggy

Kurosaki Ichigo

• Members
  • 24,617 posts
  • Twitter: @Jackel_Ramzilla

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:45 PM

Then maybe Reigns just did it like HBK and gave up the ass for the top spot.

#53 Beardd

Beardd

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 19,719 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:59 PM

Salvia mate, I thought I was inside a pop up book.

Indica edibles make me feel like that. So I can't imagine what I'd be seeing with salvia.

#54 MikeM

MikeM

Big Daddy

• Members
  • 7,669 posts
  • Gamertag: DaShowstoppa24
  • SEN (PS3): (PSN) BigDaddyMM24

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:57 PM

The stuff you would need to know to blackmail Vince :lol:

Not sure I'd WANT to.

I'll bet he has detailed files on people though.

#55 Willows Way

Willows Way

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 39,432 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:33 PM

Roman should be happy he got the biggest push of his career so far: by Braun Strowman.

#56 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,507 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:12 PM

I can come up with better s*** than this

No one would understand it though.

#57 GoreTench

GoreTench

New Talent

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:56 PM

I can come up with better s*** than this

The FBI would be on your ass for exposing them.

#58 Creepia

Creepia

WARDANCE.

• Members
  • 42,473 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:06 PM

The irony

#59 Crowley

Crowley

Legend

• Members
  • 6,433 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:17 PM

I know it's cliche to say it, but the only reason Roman Reigns is being pushed so hard is because of threads like this.  He's the new "most controversial WWE Superstar™"!  It's funny to think that if we had as much discussion about Alex Riley, he would be the face of the company right now instead.  Maybe even Bo Dallas.  All they had to do was create some buzz, but they couldn't do it.  Roman Reigns is the perfect guy for the job in WWE.  Anywhere else, he'd be abysmal.  But in WWE, being able to generate buzz and speculation is all you need.      

I enjoy watching Roman Reigns fail.  I looked forward to seeing him drop the ball at WrestleMania.  I was a little concerned that me may not deliver.  Maybe he had improved since I last watched him.  Nope.  He delivered and I'm sorry I ever doubted him!  

If you like the WWE style, he brings something to the table for everybody.  Maybe you're like me and want to see a car crash.  Maybe you genuinely just like the character (nothing wrong with that!).  Or maybe you're one of the many people who gets just as much enjoyment out of complaining about wrestling on the internet as you do actually watching.  Whatever the case, the Big Dog has you covered.  

Edited by Crowley, 12 April 2017 - 08:08 PM.

#60 LEGION

LEGION

• Members
  • 40,757 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:19 PM

"Anywhere else, he'd be abysmal"

Now that's a little bit too much...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: roman, reigns, wwe, raw, theory, rumours, wrestling