Why Roman Reigns might be pushed so much... [Theory]

GoreTench

Over the last few years we've seen Roman be booked too hell, he's done everything you can do nowadays. From winning major titles, too winning Rumbles, to even retiring the Undertaker, he's been forced down everyone's throats. But have you thought maybe, just maybe, it isn't Vince or HHH's choice?

These last few weeks I've been wondering and have come up with a simple answer: It may be someone holding Vince at blackmail, or some other illegal and sneaky motive. And if I would have to pin it on any person or party, I'd say a Samoan family. So let's say it's Haku and The Rock's family trees.

To a higher exstent you could maybe say the Samoan Mafia, but this theory's already kinda out there. Roman is possibly booked because of both Samoan families having payback on Vince for a past deed of his. A large example is how The Rock is still employed by WWE after the CM Punk stunt, if it would have been someone like Hulk Hogan, he'd have been fired, kind of why The Rock was forceful in saying they'd best not turn his mic off.

Another example of their presence in the form of almost rioting when Seth cashed in MiTB, when Reigns was planned to win the main event. The Samoans would be in control of Reigns booking, not caring for reaction, but only for money, as Reigns is the 3rd highest paid wrestler in the biz-e-ness for WWE, right behind Cena and Brock Lesnar.

There isn't much besides that, feel free to comment your thoughts on this, and the sad thing is, Reigns may not even be aware of this.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not concrete on it really, just something I've thrown out there in concept, like I said I'll gladly take the comments on this :)

Also mind you this is a THEORY, not what's happening or what I'm sure of :mellow:

lmao okay if we could be serious in one moment :hqhq:

to add fuel to your fire, Roman's dad was extremely angry after Mania 31 main event and speak up to the management, according to sheets. And what do we got for the next 2 Manias? Roman mainevented and won it respectively. 32 was when Roman won the title, and 33 Roman retired Taker. :shifty:

Do any of you know how to be mature? Unless you're going to start discussing this legitimately, and not begin to claim I use recreational drugs, than actually reply to this thread. You'll get more out of it by discussing my original post rather than be an insufferable parasite.

Taker is Vince's baby, who he wouldn't let embarrass twice. Roman may have not been even been part of The Shield had it not been for his family.

lmao okay if we could be serious in one moment :hqhq:

to add fuel to your fire, Roman's dad was extremely angry after Mania 31 main event and speak up to the management, according to sheets. And what do we got for the next 2 Manias? Roman mainevented and won it respectively. 32 was when Roman won the title, and 33 Roman retired Taker. :shifty:

.yeah that's weird. Has no right. Hahaha even Reigns trolled his dad

I love Seth http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2l9p8i

They got the evidence that Vince helped Sunka cover up his girlfriend's murder.

But in all seriousness Roman has regular face of the company booking it's he isn't as liked, Stone Cold for example was book strong like this but had good mic skills and a character you wanted to root for.

I am so tempted to say something, but I don't wanna be an insufferable parasite.

I mean just because it's a "theory" doesn't mean people can't find it ridiculous. I mean, it is pretty ridiculous.

To be honest, I reckon Braun will go over on him..

He loses quite a bit.. Lost cleanly to Finn and Seth. Lost US title. Didn't beat KO and only best Braun cos he lept like a madman, otherwise he wouldn't have (something Sami even would of been perceived to do, if timer never run out).. He isn't booked "specially".

Only thing is him not "turning". Other than that. I dunno.. I think he's one of the greatest sellers on the main roster too..

Illuminati.

I think deeply but this is.. Woah.

He's got the look, kid friendly, can wrestle the WWE style just enough despite his awful limitations, related to the Rock, think main reasons..

Model guy to be on cover of WWE.. Unfortunately..

This

Archived