J-man89's Alt attires- Update- Jason Jordan Raw Debut attire added!

J-man89

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job on the new attires. What event did Aries wear those music notes trunks though? Looks so familiar, it's bothering me.

Not sure about a specific event i just know he wore them alot during 2009-2010, you can see him wearing them in this hype vid for his match against Tyler Black and Roderick Strong at 1:14

Thats really when i first started watching Aries was his run as ROH champion during that time, thats when i became a huge fan of his,

2cwmlaq.jpg

Thats why i made that attire first, always loved it and its what he was wearing around the time i first started watching him.

Any chance you have it in your heart to make Aries in the blue and black trunks that mimick Strong when they were tagging in ROH?

Sorry i would if i had more upload slots but i only have two more left, i wanna save them for other guys. But if i unlock the next rank and get more slots i'll definitely try and make that attire for Aries.

Sounds great. I had a thought last night, when you get that next rank, you should try doing Seth Rollins Tyler Black attires. There is only one kinda decent one I found when I looked for them 9n community creations.

Sounds great. I had a thought last night, when you get that next rank, you should try doing Seth Rollins Tyler Black attires. There is only one kinda decent one I found when I looked for them 9n community creations.

Yeah i was actually thinking about doing that.

these are nice!

Thanks man.

Yesterday I was looking for some Ambrose FCW attires but couldn't find any decent ones

:shifty:

Ah yeah, FCW Ambrose, my favorite WWE version of him, he had his best matches and character work there than he ever has on the main roster.

I'll definitely consider making those attires.

Update in first post, added Shinsuke Nakamura attires!

Knocked it out of the park again with those Shinsuke attires and the Aries facial hair. I hadn't even thought of that being a possibility. I'm surprised at how well the dye works. The facial hair looks damn near perfect

Sweet... I have quite a few great choices to choose from when I update A Double's attire (after watching him in action versus Neville last night, I definitely wanted to do that).

Great work! *applause*

Can I make a request for when you rank up? A Kevin Steen "Package Piledrive Everyone" shirt attire. Kevin Owens in my game has the Package Piledriver as his finisher, and it doesn't directly say Kevin Steen on the shirt so it could work for an Owens attire

Can I make a request for when you rank up? A Kevin Steen "Package Piledrive Everyone" shirt attire. Kevin Owens in my game has the Package Piledriver as his finisher, and it doesn't directly say Kevin Steen on the shirt so it could work for an Owens attire

Will definitely do some ROH attires for KO, seeing as i found a great way to keep his shirt from having that annoying look as if its got an invisible belt around it.at the waist area.

Archived