J-man89's Alt attires- Update- Jason Jordan Raw Debut attire added!

J-man89

Have you looked for any of those on community creations yet? Cause I swear I've seen a bunch of tna grey hair Mash attires on there and I would be shocked if no one has made that mick foley attire being it's pretty much what he has worn for every match since 2000

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update in first post, added AJ Styles latest black and red attire from SDL 4/25/17.

I didn't get the next rank i just deleted my Tye Dillinger SDL debut attire since it didn't have a ton of download anyways, figured this new AJ attire would help get my rank up quicker.

Awesome work, tho I have downloaded it twice. Even with the one that you just reuploaded, the elbow pad logo is still glitched and not there :(

Oh yeah just now realized i forgot to move the black logo underneath the P1 logo on the elbow pad, it was covered up, just went and fixed it, its now re-uploaded so download it once again and you should be good.

Awesome work, tho I have downloaded it twice. Even with the one that you just reuploaded, the elbow pad logo is still glitched and not there :(

Oh yeah just now realized i forgot to move the black logo underneath the P1 logo on the elbow pad, it was covered up, just went and fixed it, its now re-uploaded so download it once again and you should be good.

The thing is it's the logo glitch, it downloaded it, but there is no logo, its just a blank box. I suggest using the P1 logo in the WWE design section.

The thing is it's the logo glitch, it downloaded it, but there is no logo, its just a blank box. I suggest using the P1 logo in the WWE design section.

K, just re-uploaded it with the WWE design instead of the custom logo, so it should be fixed now.

That AJ SmackDown attire is great. Have to download that.

Thanks, i was a bit surprised no one had really made it on CC, but i was glad i could be the one to put it out there.

Great job, I may have to replace the Rumble one I have.

Well what i think i gotta do is delete one or two of my uploads if i wanna get the next rank, my recent AJ SDL attire is getting a ton of downloads, but i don't think it will be enough to get me the next rank.

So i'm probably gonna take down something that isn't getting much downloads, probably one of my Aries ROH attire slots and the Ambrose FCW slot since those seem to be getting little downloads, and i assume all you guys on here that wanted those already got them anyways.

Nice attires for rollins, any chance of the white attire? That was his title win attire against mahal of all people lol

I was gonna make it but i couldn't find any good textures of his kickpad logos for it.

However i found great textures for his yellow Egyptian attire and i was able to find an HD zoomed in pic of him in the scarecrow trunks and was able to crop the texture out of it. So i just opted for those instead.

Archived