J-man89's Alt attires- Update- Jason Jordan Raw Debut attire added!

J-man89

Hi j-man,I downloaded American Alphas Attires(Awesome job btw)and saw they didn't have an alt,Just an idea but if you could make this their alt that would be awesome(I'm pretty sure they wore the same jacket then too)-https://ramblingsaboutmusic.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/american-alpha.jpg?w=549&h=225

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/TlP3yr7wm7We8w--DwL-h4sp1Fg=/0x0:630x354/1200x800/filters:focal(265x127:365x227)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/50162467/american-alpha.0.png

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi j-man,I downloaded American Alphas Attires(Awesome job btw)and saw they didn't have an alt,Just an idea but if you could make this their alt that would be awesome(I'm pretty sure they wore the same jacket then too)-https://ramblingsaboutmusic.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/american-alpha.jpg?w=549&h=225

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/TlP3yr7wm7We8w--DwL-h4sp1Fg=/0x0:630x354/1200x800/filters:focal(265x127:365x227)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/50162467/american-alpha.0.png

I may do some alts for them at some point, not sure if it will be that attire or not though, i may wait for them to wear something new in the next few weeks and make those.

I decided to update my MITB Owens attire, wanted to add his latest SDL attire to it and update the MITB attire as well, made the logos a bit bigger, i felt they was a tad bit small, added more accurate wrist tape as well.

So update in first post, added Kevin Owens Face Of America attires.

Sadly i replaced the Kevin Owens Show attire on it, sorry, i just wanted him to have his two latest attires and didn't want two separate slots for Owens with America attires, figured i'd just make it one set of Face Of America attires.

Is there anyway to give finns 2nd attire his normal entrance?Or is he stuck with the demon one?

Wait the 2nd attire has the Demon entrance? Is that how it is with all Balor alts with 2 attires? Is the 2nd attire always the Demon entrance? Cause i've not really had a Balor slot with 2 attires before.

Cause i just made the attires by clicking on the regular Balor, don't know why the 2nd attire would be the Demon entrance.

Yeah it does,I don't think it's just with balor either,I think anyone who has a different entrance for an alt is like that but idk if there's a way to change it or not:(

Yeah probably nothing you can do unless you just use separate slots for each attire, which would suck, or you can just skip the entrance when using that attire.

Or and this will be kind of annoying, you can go in and copy and switch out whatever attire you want to use at the time to the 1st slot and just keep switching them back and forth.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are you going to make them for 2K18?I hope 18 has more attire slots since it's going to have WAY more people.

Oh yeah, no doubt, Seth's red and black SS attire will probably be the first attire i make since i'm not a fan of his default attire anyways.

Gonna try and make most of the AJ attires i made for 2K17 as well, just can't wait to see the improvements made for caw mode, hopefully the changes will make it easier to make some of these attires. The ability to finally be able to put logos on each boot separately is gonna be heaven.

Are you going to make them for 2K18?I hope 18 has more attire slots since it's going to have WAY more people.

Oh yeah, no doubt, Seth's red and black SS attire will probably be the first attire i make since i'm not a fan of his default attire anyways.

Gonna try and make most of the AJ attires i made for 2K17 as well, just can't wait to see the improvements made for caw mode, hopefully the changes will make it easier to make some of these attires. The ability to finally be able to put logos on each boot separately is gonna be heaven.

Tell me about it, I can FINALLY give my caw some Series VI Jordans!!

Seth's red attire seems to be a different template of gear as well, there were little straps on the legs.

Can only imagine the 2K team's reactions when they see new gear being busted out so late in the development cycle!!

I searched up your tag for that sweet Miz but it isn't there. :(

Yeah i took it down a while ago due to not many downloads. But someone else made the red MITB cash in attire, forget the creators name, just search Miz most recent and you should find it easily.

Archived