• Please log in to reply
538 replies to this topic

#1 HeLLBlaZer#14

HeLLBlaZer#14

Opener

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 02:49 PM

Former WWE ring announcer Justin Roberts’ new book is now on sale and details his experience working for WWE. While the book is somewhat inspirational (‘fulfilling a lifelong dream’), it also contains several disturbing accounts of hazing and bullying that Roberts experienced on the road. One of the main culprits of this alleged behavior is WWE broadcaster John Bradshaw Layfield.

Some of the claims by Roberts about JBL include:

• “JBL would throw my bags down the street…he typically referred to me as dipshit and numbnuts despite my always trying to do a great job…every day I saw him, he asked me why I was still alive and told me to go kill myself”.
  • Someone from Smackdown stole Justin’s passport from his bag on the final night of a tour to the UK. It was never returned. He had to go to the US embassy in London to get it reissued. “Stealing a passport out of someone’s bag is a pretty evil rib and not giving it back means it’s no longer a rib.”
  • When they were in Japan on a tour, there were separate buses for the faces and heels. JBL allegedly had both buses pull over and they wouldn’t move until Justin moved to the heel bus. JBL and a others then bullied Justin for the entire journey. “I was very comfortable working the RAW tours. I was scared for my life to work SmackDown tours”.
  • A teenager was interviewing JBL and dropped his notes. Bradshaw asked the kid’s mother if “she had any children who weren’t mentally disabled.”

That’s just the tip of the iceberg. Roberts implies that this behavior was systemic that was encouraged by JBL’s superiors and part of a hostile corporate culture.

JBL has responded to Roberts’ bullying claims by … bullying him. JBL says he won’t respond to “net rumors” but calls Roberts an idiot who was hated by the entire WWE crew.

http://www.sescoops....=wwe fan's club

#2 EJ!

EJ!

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 22,804 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 02:58 PM

Wow JBL seems like a genuine piece of shit

#3 ItalianoFBI

ItalianoFBI

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,220 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ItalianoFBI
  • Twitter: @ajturner85

Posted 07 April 2017 - 02:59 PM

Vintage JBL right there.

#4 King Nova

King Nova

Legend

• Members
  • 6,330 posts
  • SEN (PS3): OhSoNoVa

Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:01 PM

JBL is a scumbag

#5 Lil' Kazu

Lil' Kazu

Hall of Famer

• Banned
  • 18,446 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:02 PM

It's a shame no one cares about wrestling because this kind of shit wouldn't fly anywhere else, especially in a public traded company. If this would get mainstream attention Jibble would be long gone. WWE has a partnership with Be a Star, ffs.

#6 HeLLBlaZer#14

HeLLBlaZer#14

Opener

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:16 PM

I'm really starting to hate JBL, first he buried the current roster,then what he said about Mauro and now this...

#7 OPC

OPC

WCW/nWo 4 life.

• Members
  • 12,149 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DaArtist1239 (PS4)

Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:34 PM

I don't understand why JBL has to be like this, or why WWE doesn't do anything about it. I get that he's been loyal to them for many years but you can't let shit like that slide. 

#8 EJ!

EJ!

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 22,804 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:35 PM

More people need to take the Joey Styles route

#9 Willows Way

Willows Way

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 39,365 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:42 PM

There ya go more of JBL being a piece of crap. If anyone in life needed the piss beaten out of them, its him.

#10 A-Bel

A-Bel

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,418 posts
  • Gamertag: DonutBelcher88
  • Twitter: TheAdamBelcher

Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:12 PM

I think JBL's weirdest moment still goes to what he did to Edge. He snuck up on him in the shower and soaped his nuts.

#11 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Let me in.

• Members
  • 45,350 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:14 PM

I think JBL's weirdest moment still goes to what he did to Edge. He snuck up on him in the shower and soaped his nuts.

I thought he did that to London or Kendrick? Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if he did it to more than one person.

#12 Willows Way

Willows Way

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 39,365 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:22 PM

I thought he did that to London or Kendrick? Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if he did it to more than one person.

Def Edge but yeah he prob did that to many wrestlers. How he hasnt been stabbed yet ill never know.

#13 Counting Lights

Counting Lights

Life Finds A Way

• Members
  • 18,673 posts
  • Gamertag: None
  • SEN (PS3): GreendaleDragonS
  • Twitter: @TheeJakubDulak

Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:37 PM

The story I heard was he handcuffed London in the shower and threatened to rape him, but that was what someone on here posted years ago, no idea how true it is.

#14 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 53,616 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ask in PM
  • Twitter: ask in PM

Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:39 PM

The story I heard was he handcuffed London in the shower and threatened to rape him, but that was what someone on here posted years ago, no idea how true it is.

Wasn't that because London bragged about raping a girl? He was giving London (or whomever) a taste of their own medicine.

#15 glennsoe

glennsoe

Legend

• Members
  • 5,155 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 05:03 PM

Sure you're not thinking of Brian Christopher, lawler's kid..??

#16 Generations

Generations

You want to see something...really scary?

• Members
  • 91,230 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 05:11 PM

I feel like I've heard all of these stories before. Anyway...none of it comes as a surprise.

#17 KingKhan18

KingKhan18

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,287 posts
  • Gamertag: UntouchedKhan51

Posted 07 April 2017 - 05:31 PM

What a jackoff.

#18 T-Hell

T-Hell

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,928 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 05:50 PM

I don't know how much of this is true, but if it is, JBL is extremely inmature and a bully.

#19 Monkey D. Jiggy

Monkey D. Jiggy

Kurosaki Ichigo

• Members
  • 24,584 posts
  • Twitter: @Jackel_Ramzilla

Posted 07 April 2017 - 05:58 PM

JBL is my kind of guy, what a man

#20 Lil' Kazu

Lil' Kazu

Hall of Famer

• Banned
  • 18,446 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 07:22 PM

I have gotten texts and DM's as well as spoken personally to 15 different Justin Roberts who all contacted me after the article I wrote.

Justin was the only one without any interest in going back who would speak publicly. The rest were just thanking me because they went through the same thing.

It's way worse and well known that I had imagined.

Only one of them knew Mauro, only their own experiences.

- Dave Meltzer