CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Indy CAWS - Jus' doin' the best I can

INDY Jay White Sammy Smooth Ellsworth Jimmy Jacobs Zack Gibson Sexy Kev Seth Rollins Roderick Strong

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Kobraz

Kobraz

New Talent

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Gamertag: AlmightyKobraz
  • SEN (PS3): AlmightyKobraz
  • Twitter: @AlmightyKobraz

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:01 PM

You're logos are decent but face morphs & face textures aren't really that good

Edited by Kobraz, 25 May 2017 - 08:01 PM.

#22 CajunRazorback

CajunRazorback

New Talent

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 06:25 PM

Well, I said at the beginning that I didn't feel I was as good at face textures as logos, and I certainly don't pretend to put my self anywhere near the more talented CAW designers.  I was merely posting the ones I made since I tend to like to use lesser known indie guys and also often prefer older gear to the most current.

I'm also perfectly aware that given the lack of response to my stuff, most on the forum likely share your opinion; just throwing it out there to see if there is any interest by others on what I have in my Universe and there pretty much is no interest.  So you are well within your rights to offer your opinion.

but. .. . 

here's where I have a problem.  You sent a friend request, then followed with pm's on PS4 asking me to upload Tyler Black.  When I responded, that I had no empty slots for upload, to which you responded that I should take one down to upload Tyler.  So I took down one CAW and uploaded Tyler.  Then you said you wanted all three attires, and I said, give me some time.

so. . . you then left your critique on this thread.  Kinda took me by surprise.  It's like you ask a co-worker to buy you lunch, he takes you out and pays, and when you get back to the office you tell everyone that your coworker didn't take you to the best restaurant in town, what a cheapskate.  :cry:

No truer words have ever been uttered than Oscar Wilde's "No good deed shall go unpunished".

and, in my defense, I thought my Roderick Strong was pretty damn good even if I have to say so myself.   :kyle:

#23 Radical Dickhead

Radical Dickhead

Opener

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 08:40 PM

I haven't looked through this but . here is some assistance.

http://s4.zetaboards.../forum/3858460/

Check Raven's topic (on ps4 forum) page 9/10-14 and ull see how he does face textures. He learnt on the fly this year as well!

Regardless, the guy Kobraz may be a troll he has 6 posts u never know.... don't beat urself up over it. 

I know none of the guys u've made sadly I don't watch as much wrestling nowadays :( 

Goodluck  buddy nice to see people creating CAWS that people want !! (regardless of how ungrateful;p)

#24 Kobraz

Kobraz

New Talent

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Gamertag: AlmightyKobraz
  • SEN (PS3): AlmightyKobraz
  • Twitter: @AlmightyKobraz

Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:09 AM

Well, I said at the beginning that I didn't feel I was as good at face textures as logos, and I certainly don't pretend to put my self anywhere near the more talented CAW designers.  I was merely posting the ones I made since I tend to like to use lesser known indie guys and also often prefer older gear to the most current.

I'm also perfectly aware that given the lack of response to my stuff, most on the forum likely share your opinion; just throwing it out there to see if there is any interest by others on what I have in my Universe and there pretty much is no interest.  So you are well within your rights to offer your opinion.

but. .. . 

here's where I have a problem.  You sent a friend request, then followed with pm's on PS4 asking me to upload Tyler Black.  When I responded, that I had no empty slots for upload, to which you responded that I should take one down to upload Tyler.  So I took down one CAW and uploaded Tyler.  Then you said you wanted all three attires, and I said, give me some time.

so. . . you then left your critique on this thread.  Kinda took me by surprise.  It's like you ask a co-worker to buy you lunch, he takes you out and pays, and when you get back to the office you tell everyone that your coworker didn't take you to the best restaurant in town, what a cheapskate.  :cry:

No truer words have ever been uttered than Oscar Wilde's "No good deed shall go unpunished".

and, in my defense, I thought my Roderick Strong was pretty damn good even if I have to say so myself.   :kyle:

I asked u to upload ur tyler black where i could put ur logos on seth rollins clone i also said ur logos are decent but ur morphing could be better i'm not hating at all ur a good creator just work on morphing and face textures

Edited by Kobraz, 27 May 2017 - 08:10 AM.

#25 ted_bundy

ted_bundy

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 586 posts
  • SEN (PS3): lotkin10

Posted 27 May 2017 - 02:14 PM

I make face textures for people,pm me and I'll gladly assist.

#26 December_Blue

December_Blue
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 07:56 PM

Hey, would you be able to make Ace Perry & David Starr available?

#27 CajunRazorback

CajunRazorback

New Talent

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:45 PM

Hey, would you be able to make Ace Perry & David Starr available?

Re-uploaded David Starr; tags: David_Starr, cajunraz, czw

Ace Perry is pretty generic; have not found refs for his forearm tats;

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: INDY, Jay White, Sammy Smooth, Ellsworth, Jimmy Jacobs, Zack Gibson, Sexy Kev, Seth Rollins, Roderick Strong