Official Mae Young Classic Discussion Thread

E#37

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised at Toni Storm & Jinny is in the first round. I suppose they need those matches where people aren't quite sure who will advance.

This has all been pre-taped, right?

All but the finals that will be at Evolution!

Toni Storm is Out from The wXw and PROGRESS tour and wXw women's title is vacated.

She injured at the NXT UK tapings last sunday. (MYC is taped, So she wiil compete in the tournament. )

If she wiil make it to the finals of the MYC, it could be big problem for WWE. (And if she in the final, hopefully she wiil be ok until then.)

https://twitter.com/wXwGermany/status/1034885934754525184

Surprised at Toni Storm & Jinny is in the first round. I suppose they need those matches where people aren't quite sure who will advance.

Bit screwed if Storm is in the finals then, which she probably is. :lol:

Not really, they can always do what they did for the original tournament for the SmackDown tag titles a few years back and have the two losing semi finalists compete to take her spot if that is the case.

Not really, they can always do what they did for the original tournament for the SmackDown tag titles a few years back and have the two losing semi finalists compete to take her spot if that is the case.

... I didn't say they didn't have ways out of it, I do understand other routes they can take. I was being hyperbolic.

Archived