Official Mae Young Classic Discussion Thread

E#37

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Tegan

For everyone who thinks this injury is going to put a halt on my career or anything I have done to get where I am then you are hugely mistaken! Its a minor glitch which will be fixed and Ill be back better than ever, trust me ???

Trips on Tegan's injury

As noted, Tegan Nox suffered a leg injury while doing a dive on Rhea Ripley during Thursday’s WWE Mae Young Classic tapings at Full Sail University. The injury comes after she suffered a torn ACL that caused her to miss the 2017 tournament.
Triple H spoke with ESPN about the injury and commented on how heartbreaking the situation was.
“Tegan, to me is this story of, you know, last year we really wanted her to be in the tournament and she had the ACL injury that prevented her from being in it,” Triple H said. “It took her all year [to recover] and she just got rolling and really feeling good and just gets cleared, I mean, 100 percent banging around on it and it’s great.
“To come here tonight and be in a position to where, let me just say, it couldn’t have been any more heartbreaking for her. Emotionally, just couldn’t have been any more heartbreaking. I don’t know, at this point, what happened. She landed funky on a dive and hurt herself.”
It was noted that the severity and full nature of the injury was yet to be diagnosed but Nox was taken to the hospital after being checked out backstage.
“The doctor looked at it, and it was so painful at the point that he couldn’t manipulate the disk to see if it was an ACL,” Tripe H added, “So we have her headed over to the hospital now and check what it is.”

The biggest surprise of that for me is that Tegan was the likely winner, and Rhea would've been knocked out first round. I really expected her to be going far this time around.

Wasn't it the second round or later? O_o

What is she 60!?

The make up Artist or the photoshoper or both messed up.

On the top of that she always were pumping up her lips which I always found bad since she is a attractive woman as she is and doesn't need such unnatural things to look good.

Archived