Official Mae Young Classic Discussion Thread

E#37

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cooled down on Indy wrestling lately, probably going to see some names I don't know, still waiting though.

Obviously, I wouldn't know these WWE talents that have been locked away in the Performance Center tents. Its a lot of those.

Danielle Kamela, who signed with WWE in April of 2016 after being eliminated during the top 40 of the last re-incarnation of WWE Tough Enough has received a new name.

Tonight at the NXT tapings at Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida

she defeated independent wrestler Jayme Jameson in a

Mae Young Classic qualifying match where she went under the name Vanessa Borne.

Squared Circle Sirens, on their Siren Sound Off from July 2nd hinted at a few Indy names like Shayna Bazsler, Nicole Savoy, Britt Baker, Mia Yim and Kay Lee Ray as possibilities for the tournament as well as the women from NXT who have yet to formally debut in NXT like Nixon Newell, Julie Ho, Zhao Xia, Victoria Gonzalez, Sage Miller, Thea Trinidad and Demi Bennett.

I wonder if there's any chance we'll see Liv Morgan or Mandy Rose in the tournament? They have 19 spots left to announce and we expect 8 (including Danielle Kamela) from the Performance Center, which would leave 11 and I am curious to see who the other 11 will be.

When does this start?

Two qualifying matches have taken place, the first taping for the tournament is supposed to start at the 13th july (next week).

They will probably Show more qualifying matches on the wwe net and maybe a few in the next two nxt episodes until then. :)

Squared Circle Sirens, on their Siren Sound Off from July 2nd hinted at a few Indy names like Shayna Bazsler, Nicole Savoy, Britt Baker, Mia Yim and Kay Lee Ray as possibilities for the tournament as well as the women from NXT who have yet to formally debut in NXT like Nixon Newell, Julie Ho, Zhao Xia, Victoria Gonzalez, Sage Miller, Thea Trinidad and Demi Bennett.

I wonder if there's any chance we'll see Liv Morgan or Mandy Rose in the tournament? They have 19 spots left to announce and we expect 8 (including Danielle Kamela) from the Performance Center, which would leave 11 and I am curious to see who the other 11 will be.

I think that Liv will probably be in a qualifying match and lose like Aliyah to push the newer talent that is supposed to be introduced in the tournament. :o

I didn't ask about qualifying matches lmao I asked when they're gonna air this on the network so I can watch it.

Sometime in September they are gonna put up multiple episodes at a time. Then the Finals will be aired live from the same venue as the Smackdown tapings. The finals will be in September.

I didn't ask about qualifying matches lmao I asked when they're gonna air this on the network so I can watch it.

Sometime in September they are gonna put up multiple episodes at a time. Then the Finals will be aired live from the same venue as the Smackdown tapings. The finals will be in September.

Thank you.

Ooft that's gonna suck it being the same night as the SD tapings.

Easily the worst decision they could've made for this tournament, let's hope they do it before SD though so they at least get a fresh and full crowd.

Easily the worst decision they could've made for this tournament, let's hope they do it before SD though so they at least get a fresh and full crowd.

Even then though.

With Full Sail, despite their tries to get themselves over, it's at least a guaranteed reaction and at least appreciation. They could do this in Ohio or Corpus Christi or some shit.

When does this start?

Two qualifying matches have taken place, the first taping for the tournament is supposed to start at the 13th july (next week).

They will probably Show more qualifying matches on the wwe net and maybe a few in the next two nxt episodes until then. :)

I think that Liv will probably be in a qualifying match and lose like Aliyah to push the newer talent that is supposed to be introduced in the tournament. :o

That would suck because both Aliyah and Liv could fill the role of "familiar faces" ala Kendrick and Tajiri in the CWC. The crowd at Full Sail is already familiar with them both.

Archived