Simon Gotch Released

.Nëro

WWE has come to terms on a mutually agreed upon release with Simon Gotch as of today, April 5, 2017. WWE wishes Gotch the best in all his future endeavors

Credit WWE.com

Nero

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sucks the VV never worked out, but I hope this calls for the return of Aiden English's drama king gimmick. Heard Gotch's mouth always got him in trouble so it's probably for the better for English.

This was surprising. Wonder why they released him.

Was it suprising though?

Shame. Kind of liked his mannerisms, liked him more than Aiden English, who I assume won't be coming back from this release either.

I've always liked English more than him. Gotch never really do anything for me, tbh.

They didn't he asked for his release.

Source?

Was it suprising though?

Shame. Kind of liked his mannerisms, liked him more than Aiden English, who I assume won't be coming back from this release either.

I've always liked English more than him. Gotch never really do anything for me, tbh.

Source?

It called reading the post

The source is in the post lmao it even clearly states it was a mutually agreed upon release. Gotch just probably went up to them and said this isnt working anymore id like a release or something and they probably had no problem especially with him getting into fights lately.

Its a shame that WWE were more invested in having New Day break that tag team title record at the time these guys came up. This team had soo much potential for not only great matches but entertaining segments as well but the company didn't even try. Oh well.

I wouldn't mind seeing Aiden bring back his singing gimmick and be placed on one of the brands for a fresh star in this roster shake up.

Damn I'm bummed. Always enjoyed Gotch I thought he had a decent style and The VV were my favourite part of NXT for a number of months. Still am a big fan.

I guess he was too much of a troublemaker backstage. If those reports can be believed. Shame.

The source is in the post lmao it even clearly states it was a mutually agreed upon release. Gotch just probably went up to them and said this isnt working anymore id like a release or something and they probably had no problem especially with him getting into fights lately.

Oh nice I'm glad you have connections inside WWE or did Gotch text you? Mutually agreed does not mean he asked for his release.

What a bunch of nerds.

Not surprising. Company clearly hated the Vaudevillians (or at least Gotch)...and were never going to do shit with them.

Here's hoping that English gets something interesting as a result. You know...a team of English and Gallagher wouldn't be bad. I'm not sure if that would be a waste of Gallagher...or if it would be beneficial for both. I think, realistically...Gallagher is probably only going to be a Cruiserweight champion as a singles performer anyway...so it wouldn't be a bad pairing at all...if they ended up winning tag gold.

Was it suprising though?

Source?

It called reading the post

Dying.

Archived