Official WWE Payback Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, anyone think WWE are going to risk the 3D holograms for the House of Horrors match tonight? I'm expecting something like the Final Deletion myself.

To build Strowman proper, I think he should go over Reigns clean...one more time. Make it seem like Reigns came back too quickly from the ambulance attack...have Braun absolutely destroy him tonight. THEN...and ONLY then...does Reigns return for a second time. And then he is able to defeat Braun when he's fully healed. But, that's just me...

House of Horrors is about to be inside an actual abandoned house that is pre-recorded. LMAO.

I'd be pissed if I paid to see a live event. :lol:

House of Horrors is about to be inside an actual abandoned house that is pre-recorded. LMAO.

I'd be pissed if I paid to see a live event. :lol:

Half and half.

Is that confirmed, or are you just guessing?

411. They seem to know a bit judging by the detail in the report. But yeah, that's what they said.

Renee confirmed on Talking Smack that it'll start in the House of Horrors, but it must end in the ring.

Also, I know Extreme Rules is next month, but it's crazy how after everything Braun did to Roman all they have tonight is a singles match lol. And yes, I do think we're getting a third Braun-Roman PPV match next month.

Archived