new roster members for 2k18 :)

TRaShflow

This is a roster prediction very elaborated made by The Smackdown Hotel as of April 22nd, check it out if you will, and if you do, don't miss Tye lol:

https://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/news/wwe2k18/wwe-2k18-roster-predictions-odds-every-wwe-superstar

I honestly think Authors of Pain, Sanity and TM-61 or whatever their name is should be higher, but hey.

Also, if I had to guess Future Stars dlc, I think Aleister Black, Ohno, The Hardyz, McIntyre and Ruby Riot would make a huge deal, just with The Hardyz alone it would sell a ton. I also would love Heavy Machinery but that's a long shot.

There's no way in hell that they're going to put the Hardys in future stars DLC I'm still up for that a Hardys being on pre-order

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a roster prediction very elaborated made by The Smackdown Hotel as of April 22nd, check it out if you will, and if you do, don't miss Tye lol:

https://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/news/wwe2k18/wwe-2k18-roster-predictions-odds-every-wwe-superstar

I honestly think Authors of Pain, Sanity and TM-61 or whatever their name is should be higher, but hey.

Also, if I had to guess Future Stars dlc, I think Aleister Black, Ohno, The Hardyz, McIntyre and Ruby Riot would make a huge deal, just with The Hardyz alone it would sell a ton. I also would love Heavy Machinery but that's a long shot.

There's no way in hell that they're going to put the Hardys in future stars DLC I'm still up for that a Hardys being on pre-order

Whatever pack they put them in, my point was that the smart move, marketing wise, is making them dlc.

Kurt Angle will most likely be the Pre Order bonus. Hardyz should be in a DLC pack. Heck give them a pack of their own called Team Extreme or some shit like that that includes:

Current with Mania 33 attires

2009 Jeff

Matt V1

Classic 2000

Kurt Angle will most likely be the Pre Order bonus. Hardyz should be in a DLC pack. Heck give them a pack of their own called Team Extreme or some shit like that that includes:

2009 Jeff

Matt V1

Classic 2000

Why would they be in a DLC pack?!

Yes they do

or atleast they could.

The nxt enhancement pack on last gen proves it

That wasnt day one that was preorder

It was day 1 it was free for last gen season pass so it wasn't preorder

Nah Kurt being gm means he automatically in,game. Or the dlc h of,pack they wont have him twice

That doesn't mean jack

Aj lee was gm and was dlc

2009 Jeff

Matt V1

Classic 2000

Why would they be in a DLC pack?!

because they got there late. just my guess but of course I'd welcome them on the disk right away.

Nah Kurt being gm means he automatically in,game. Or the dlc h of,pack they wont have him twice

you make no sense dude. He was named GM after Wrestlemania and hasn't wrestled 1 match since returning so there's no chance of a current model at all.

We will more than likely get Prime Kurt with and without hair as the pre order bonus.

Yes they do

or atleast they could.

The nxt enhancement pack on last gen proves it

That wasnt day one that was preorder
It was day 1 it was free for last gen season pass so it wasn't preorder

That doesn't mean jack

Aj lee was gm and was dlc

And how long was AJ GM

I was just thinking... I am pretty sure Paul Ellering is a guaranteed manager for 2K18, but it would also be cool to have a playable alternate/younger version of him as well. The guys a legend so I don't see why they couldn't do it.

Archived