new roster members for 2k18 :)

TRaShflow

As far as crusierweights 2k18 will probably have Kendrick, Neville, Perkins, Swan, Aries, Alexander, Dar, Mustafa, and maybe Akira Tozawa.

I'd be happy with that cause then I could go ahead and add Xavier Woods, Kalisto and Hideo Itami to it in my game and have a fairly decent rotation of talent for that championship.

Also would like to think that they'll add a couple of crusierweight legends in like Dean Malenko, WCW Jericho, Billy Kidman, Rey Mysterio if that's possible and maybe some others that I'd gladly also add into my Universe for the division.

my guess would be (again assuming they have the appropriate merchandising contracts) is that if they performed on raw as part of the cruiserweight expansion that they might have a better chance at making the game. people like TJP, Kendrick, Tozawa, Nese, New Neville, Gulak, C. Alexander, R. Swan I could see as part of a CWC or 205 live pack

a wcw cw pack would be most welcome. Rey Jr. Kidman, Malenko, Chavo Jr, WCW Guerrero, WCW Jericho i think would be a cool addition. maybe add juvii's wcw mask since it's impossible to create a masked juvi with the options we have

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure there will be a handful of disappointments like there always are...but I hardly even care. The roster for this game is guaranteed to be amazing. Whoever they manage to get in...it's already going to be a huge number of awesome talents. I kinda feel like the big disappointment might end up being the Hardys (left out, I mean). I think we'll get Rhyno, almost all (if not all) of the Cruiserweights, a ton of NXT guys, Kurt Angle, etc.

I think that's where most of the disappointment will come from. I don't see guys like Noam Dar, Drew Gulak or Tony Nese (or his abs) making it. I think the only guys we'll see are Neville, Kalisto, Sin Cara, Austin Aries, TJ Perkins, Brian Kendrick, Rich Swann, Cedric Alexander, Jack Gallagher and maybe Tozawa, Mustafa Ali and Tajiri if they really want to fill up the roster.

Noam has been used and is actually a focal point of the division. I see him making it. Gulak, Neese Daivari, etc. I can't see making it.

Here's who I want/realistically see making it.

RAW:

Alexa Bliss

Alicia Fox

Apollo Crews

Bayley

Big Cass

Big Show

Bo Dallas

Braun Strowman

Bray Wyatt

Brock Lesnar

Cesaro

Chris Jericho

Curt Hawkins

Curtis Axel

Dana Brooke

Darren Young

Dash Wilder

Dean Ambrose

Emma

Enzo Amore

Finn Balor

Goldberg

Goldust

Heath Slater

Kalisto

Karl Anderson

Luke Gallows

Mark Henry

Mickie James

The Miz

Nia Jax

Paige

R-Truth

Rhyno

Roman Reigns

Samoa Joe

Sasha Banks

Scott Dawson

Seth Rollins

Sheamus

Stephanie McMahon

Summer Rae

Titus O'Neil

SmackDown:

Aiden English

AJ Styles

Baron Corbin

Becky Lynch

Big E

Carmella

Chad Gable

Charlotte Flair

Daniel Bryan

Dolph Ziggler

Epico

Erick Rowan

Fandango

Jason Jordan

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

Jinder Mahal

John Cena

Kane

Kevin Owens

Kofi Kingston

Konnor

Luke Harper

Mojo Rawley

Naomi

Natalya

Nikki Bella

Primo

Randy Orton

Rusev

Sami Zayn

Shane McMahon

Shinsuke Nakamura

Sin Cara

Tamina

Tye Dillinger

Tyler Breeze

Viktor

Xavier Woods

Zack Ryder

205 Live:

Akira Tozawa

Austin Aries

Brian Kendrick

Cedrick Alexander

Jack Gallagher

Mustafa Ali

Neville

Noam Dar

Rich Swann

TJ Perkins

NXT:

Akam

Alexander Wolfe

Andrade Cien Almas

Asuka

Billie Kay

Bobby Roode

Ember Moon

Eric Young

Hideo Itami

Johnny Gargano

Liv Morgan

Nick Miller

Nikki Cross

No Way Jose

Peyton Royce

Rezar

Roderick Strong

Swayer Fulton

Shane Thorne

Tomasso Ciampa

DLC:

Aleister Black (NXT DLC)

Drew McIntyre (NXT DLC)

Elias Sampson (NXT DLC)

Kassius Ohno (NXT DLC)

Killain Dain (NXT DLC)

-

Beth Phoenix (DLC)

Kurt Angle (Pre-Order DLC)

The Hardy Boyz (DLC)

yeah i think kurt angle is a set superstar we can only get by the hall of fame pack

(its a lil naaaa this year i mean the last 2 years it was awesome but this year naaaaa(2k16*___*))

roode will be on disc the current nxt champ around wm was the last years on disc

high chances for kassius ohno,mcintyre and rody strong to be dlc would say 2of 3

and hardys are the biggest draw this year like nakamura in the nxt editon

i would say a hardys limited editon like last years nxt and 8 weeks later jummy money around 8 $ to get it all from us

or they are season pass only..

but pre order bonus no way and on disc ääääähhhmmm no way the return is toooo much sugar money for 2k

but its only my opinon :)

• 2 weeks later...

The Hardy Boyz will 100% be in.. Tag Champs at Mania.. And Tag champs first start of the season.. If they are not in.. Then the game will be consistently outdated..

First game I'm going to wait a couple months..

Hope Goldberg isn't in the main title division and competing in raw every week ? Mycareer over before it began haha

The Hardy Boyz will 100% be in.. Tag Champs at Mania.. And Tag champs first start of the season.. If they are not in.. Then the game will be consistently outdated..

First game I'm going to wait a couple months..

Hope Goldberg isn't in the main title division and competing in raw every week ? Mycareer over before it began haha

I also think why the draft was done first week or so.. This game was a big failure this year in terms of release / ratings and just something as little as this.. Makes the game more relevant.. To have the actual roster of this "season" even first month after mania, I'll be happy.. DLC should be post Summerslam.. IF.. (Nor 2 year old attires lol)..

Hope nxts best kept secret isn't taken off the NXT roster this year too.. :(

My main peeople that I want in the game for 18.

- Aliester Black

- Cedric Alexander

- Rich Swann

- TJ Perkins

- Tyler Bate

- Eric Young

- Ruby Riot

- Nikki Cross

- Ember Moon

- Peyton Royce

- Billie Kay

- Noam Dar

- Heel Neville

- #DIY

i hoping they add

Malenko, Benoit, Saturn

Hardy Boys

Team Angle

CM Punk.

Shawn Stasiak, Jindrak & O' Haire

Heidenreich

CM Punk in a WWE game after they way he literally chucked a massive hissy fit and walked out on WWE in January 2014? Won't happen.

The only cruiserweight that be in I'm guessing r the only ones that always appear on raw

I think the UK,title will,be in

But only 2 guys. The champ and the gentleman can't remember of his name

yeah i think kurt angle is a set superstar we can only get by the hall of fame pack

(its a lil naaaa this year i mean the last 2 years it was awesome but this year naaaaa(2k16*___*))

roode will be on disc the current nxt champ around wm was the last years on disc

high chances for kassius ohno,mcintyre and rody strong to be dlc would say 2of 3

i would say a hardys limited editon like last years nxt and 8 weeks later jummy money around 8 $ to get it all from us

but pre order bonus no way and on disc ääääähhhmmm no way the return is toooo much sugar money for 2k

Being a champ,means nothing for getting into the game

Paul London and Brian Kendrick was tag champs for a year and didn't even make the game

The only cruiserweight that be in I'm guessing r the only ones that always appear on raw

I think the UK,title will,be in

But only 2 guys. The champ and the gentleman can't remember of his name

Being a champ,means nothing for getting into the game

Paul London and Brian Kendrick was tag champs for a year and didn't even make the game

i think i'm on my 5 millionth time saying this, if they don't have merchandising contracts they won't make the game. just cause someone debuts at mania no matter how popular they are that means nothing. and you're right.

look at the new age outlaws they had the tag titles and weren't in 2k14. lol

so i think this are the new ones :) same like in my spoiler topic start minus shelton benjamin

kurt angle
beth phoenix
rockN roll express
jinder mahal
the hardys
primo
epico
rhyno
curt hawkins
maryse
mickie james
the sanity
aleister black
bobby roode
drew mcintyre
elias samson
johnny gargano
kassius ohno
authors of pain
no way jose
rodrick strong
ciampa
tm-61
billie kay
ember moon
ruby riot
paul ellering
james ellsworth

and i hope all of this guys :)
akira tozawa
daivari
the brain kendrick
cedric alexander
gran metalik
jack gallagher
tajiri
tony nese
tj perkins
rich swan
noam dar
tyler bate

and its save to say we have to say good bye to

characters like alberto del rio,swack jagger :D,billy gunn, evtl the dudleys ...

and some more not much we lost this year and we will say hello to some new old one legends

hopefully we get yokozuna,ted dibiase and irs playable,and some more :)

If I had to take a guess as to who the new roster members we get this year will be:

Main Roster

• Akira Tozawa
  • Ariya Daivari
  • Cedric Alexander
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Jack Gallagher
  • James Ellsworth (unfortunately)
  • Jeff Hardy
  • Jinder Mahal
  • Matt Hardy
  • Mickie James
  • Noam Dar
  • Rhyno
  • Rich Swann
  • The Brian Kendrick
  • TJ Perkins
  • Tony Nese

NXT

• Akam
  • Aleister Black
  • Alexander Wolfe
  • Andrade Almas
  • Billie Kay
  • Bobby Roode
  • Elias Samsom
  • Ember Moon
  • Eric Young
  • Johnny Gargano
  • Kassius Ohno
  • Killian Dain
  • Nikki Cross
  • No Way Jose
  • Peyton Royce
  • Rezar
  • Roderick Strong
  • Tommaso Ciampa

There's always people who get shafted and should be in but aren't. So, that's who I think the new additions to the game will be.

This is a roster prediction very elaborated made by The Smackdown Hotel as of April 22nd, check it out if you will, and if you do, don't miss Tye lol:

https://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/news/wwe2k18/wwe-2k18-roster-predictions-odds-every-wwe-superstar

I honestly think Authors of Pain, Sanity and TM-61 or whatever their name is should be higher, but hey.

Also, if I had to guess Future Stars dlc, I think Aleister Black, Ohno, The Hardyz, McIntyre and Ruby Riot would make a huge deal, just with The Hardyz alone it would sell a ton. I also would love Heavy Machinery but that's a long shot.

Archived