The way 205 live is presented..

PopUpPowerPost

Me personally, I think it's such a negativity..

The rope change during Raw for example, subconsciously disattaches the fan/viewer from its importance and basically seperates it from the main show.. Basically like it's just an intermitting break filler, so investing will be limited.

Then how it's booked/scheduled.. Before/after SD when the stadium isn't full, people who went there, wasn't for 205, so won't be as pumped in terms of atmosphere and again, that also digresses to the future at home..

They really need to change things.. Otherwise will be the reputation of velocity/WWE superstars etc..

Anyone else agree?

I genuinely haven't seen any other comments/threads about it lol. But if the mass have the same point of view, hopefully they'll do something about it!

Needs to be like how the tournament was. Buzz was phenomenal. And way it's going.. Huge step down for some people imo.

Logistically can't happen. TV matches and tournament wrestling are two different things.

I do wish the wrestling itself wasn't so watered down though. Cedric Alexander's CWC and even his NXT matches shit on his boring 205 Live matches. I went from wanting big things for the guy to groaning every time I was about to sit through one of his matches.

I understand why WWE does it but damn...

I do wish the wrestling itself wasn't so watered down though. Cedric Alexander's 205 Live and even his NXT matches shit on his boring 205 Live matches. I went from wanting big things for the guy to groaning every time I was about to sit through one of his matches.

I understand why WWE does it but damn...

*CWC

But yeah the matches we've gotten have been nothing close to what we saw every *censored*ing week during the tournament. If that tournament was another one of Triple H's babies, then this company really needs to be in his hands. He gets the guys signed with the best of intentions but they get watered down and restricted so much when they get to the main roster. Not just the CW division either because all of us know guys like Rollins, Styles, Owens, Cesaro, Zayn etc, while they have great matches, can have matches that are 10x better but WWE are too scared or something to let them really go all out.

But as far as the CW Division, it's just another thing that should have been kept under Triple H's watch and a guy like Jimmy Jacobs or Nigel McGuiness should be Trips' right hand man/men in feeding him ideas because they know a handful of these guys a lot better and probably have better ideas of what works. 205 Live really should have been the show where the division is let loose but nah it's just been another show.

I'd rather they just incorporate 205 live into SmackDown, if anything. Not like as an hour in the middle of it or something, but just incorporate the three or so Cruiserweight matches into a third hour that's spread out. Any unused time would then go to the tag division.

Then again, three hours ain't working for RAW, so it may not actually be a good idea...

the changing of the ropes is the only thing good about it, its makes 205 feel like something different but the fact WWE have to add so much to it that it becomes a watered down SD/RAW show makes it a waste i get storylines and character build up but the only people they feel special are Rich Swann, Neville, Austin Airies and Towzawa

I'd put Kendrick and Nese in that list.

Kendrick sure, but only cause I've been a fan for years, but Nese? Idk. He's certainly talented and has potential, but he hasn't done much for me so far, in a similar way to Cedric.

Yea, Tony Nese has always been generic. His recent look with the beard and long hair is the most interesting thing he's EVER done. Shame, because ring wise, he's great, but his character is just boring. His local indy stuff where he interacts with the crowd more, seems to work best for him, that type of setting.

Just stop isolating them from the rest of the roster and book them as regular part of the shows instead of "special attractions" and it'll get better. The main issue is that there's only a handful of wrestlers they can face under their current booking criteria. Get rid of that stupid restriction and open them up to the rest of the roster for a fresh approach and some much needed variety in terms of matches and feuds.

Yeah they should treat the CW Title like a regular part of the roster. They shouldn't confine these guys to it. If one of them were to feud with Owens for the US title, it does the rest of the division well.

Archived