AI variety in moves/omg etc

How would you consider AI in your game? What level do you use?

Reason is, on mine, they seem very restricted. Barely do OMg's, I've never been put through a table, any time they grab, they only do the knee or elbow motion (so any moves in that section never get used).. I play on hard by the way, will go to legendary but can see it not helping..

Anyone else find it like this?

Very repetitive. It drives me insane how much they spam the seated moves

same!!! Dean Ambrose's stupid kick.. Does it like 10 times in a row, had to change it lol

honestly i don't want them messing with the ai anymore 2k15 - 2k16 i had to remove all omg moves cause that's all they would do. atleast this year they don't remove the announce table every time they get a damn finisher. Not saying it needs to stay like this but until 2k learns correct AI programming it should just stay as it is.

By the way are we talking about AI vs AI or AI vs Human? cause i don't play AI vs AI matches.

Human v ai chap.

Yeah I get that. But need a variety. Or allow omg moves as sig/fins.

i wouldn't mind the sig/finisher thing just as long as they don't program the omg's to take priority over finishers. after WWE13 and 2k14 i have hated them except in special moments. i usually only use the table stuff during a post match break out but yeah i agree with you.

Adding to my post. yeah now that i think of it some of them do need to be set as either sigs or finishers like the RVD leg drop, the Driveby, the Torpedo ddt just to name a few. cause i think it's ridiculous to need 2 or 3 finishers for those. and find some other way to make the double finishers work. only on some occasions has it looked natural to do the double finisher from the corner.

Archived