Guess I'm probably done with Wwe 2k....

Foldy619©

As most of u know I was banned a couple of months ago for uploading what 2k said was "sexually suggestive" material. I accepted the ban, but got in to a heated back and forth with 2k support as they refused to tell me what exactly it was that caused my ban, but warned if I did it again I would face a permanent ban!

Well couple of days ago, there have actually banned me PERMANENTLY! I explained the situation were I wasn't told the first time what had caused the ban, so I couldn't be 100% sure I wouldnt upload something similar again, and aside from the automated response email, all I got was "the ban is permanent, therefore we will not discuss this further!" so basically the money I've spent on the game and season pass ment nothing as they won't replay to me at all! Tried 2k support, email, 2k forum and twitter and got ignored at every turn.

Sorry if it seems I'm looking for sympathy hete, just wanted to warn ppl to be careful what they upload, creating in wwe 2k was a sort of outlet for me and uploading here on the forum, and helping ppl here with logos/caw's etc... Well they basically took that away without the possibility of getting it back, and without give any sort of reason other than "you broke the rules"

Sorry for the long winded rant lol, thanks to all who have downloaded my creations, and I'm sure the guys here will continue to make better caw's than the in game models in the future! ????

Very sorry to hear that foldy. :(

Was great to work with you.

Always found it shitty from companies for not replying at all.

Nobody asked them or expected them to give like 100 replies or start endless conversations but when one get's a warning for something, it should really include the reason or the Content so the person knows why or what it was that got them warned in the first place and won't repeat it by mistake.

Just saying "you are warned for breaking the rules" and afterwards saying "you are permanently banned for breaking the rules" is lazy, unproffesional and it's not helping neither the Company, nor the customer itself.

If it would help u understand, I could post screen shots of the entire 2k support ticket? I've no reason to lie! I don't even deny I did upload something that broke the rules! My point is, there rules are vague at best, and the fact they warned me not to upload the same or similar images, but would tell me what they were, means I obviously did upload the same or similar thus causing the permanent ban.

Full conversation, as u can see there was no attempt to help, and even ignored my request for there complaints procedure.

Screenshot_20170322-155427_zpsfdd0lpph.p

Screenshot_20170322-155436_zpsrxkmurm2.p

Screenshot_20170322-155449_zps9bmdo4no.p

Screenshot_20170322-160322_zpscidssgcl.p

Screenshot_20170322-160332_zpsmjbxz42q.p

As u can see, I tried to be polite, but like anyone got rather irate with the lack of help. All the uploads I had are still uploaded for anyone to check, I don't think u will find any nudity let alone explicit nudity. The only thing even remotely close to any nudity is female attire with NO visible parts. And body textures, that again have NO actual visible body parts, for example, no Nipples, just the breast shape, and certainly no other female parts. Yet there are uploads that have been and are still available for download that show divas with next to nothing on, and posters with swear words!

Honestly, nothing said here or in future is gonna change my ban, but I just wanted u guys to be wary of uploading things not to get yourselves banned! Weather u actually believe what I say is entirely up to u. ??

This is very odd to say the least. I know 2Ks customer service branch isnt exactly fantastic but this almost seems like they either have it out for you or something has gone horribly wrong with their automatic bots.

As I mentioned, tried to contact through various means, and turned away at every point. None of my creations contain blatant nudity which is clear for anyone to see, and I I've more than proved my point in that I've nothing to hide. A simple reply the first time round with a little info on what I did wrong and this would have been avoided! Instead of we are not at liberty to disclose that information.

You'd think if you uploaded some nude sheeit they'd delete it. These body textures were on a specific caw or were they randomly uploaded logos? And I know it's toxic but you tried the other avenues... did you try the 2kforums itself?

The textures I used on caw's, but they were blank body textures like a mannequin, no distinct features. And I've only uploaded tattoos, abstract patterns and shirt logo, no nudity whatsoever. And yep posted on the 2k forum 2 days ago, an sent a private message to a mod but heard nothing back.

They're pretty ambiguous with their descriptions. Not entirely sure why. Easier work, i'm guessing. Crappy way to teat loyal fans, though, imo.

remember when vore said the upload guidlines would be posted after 2k16 was released? yup it was never released.

The textures I used on caw's, but they were blank body textures like a mannequin, no distinct features. And I've only uploaded tattoos, abstract patterns and shirt logo, no nudity whatsoever. And yep posted on the 2k forum 2 days ago, an sent a private message to a mod but heard nothing back.

there's really only one mod there. and he's a pain in the butt.. zeokage. he deleted a post when someone said that xavier woods would be "fired" from the roster lol

2k is the absolute worst in terms of customer service. i've already decided they don't deserve a preorder anymore and this further proves that statement.

sooo see you back here next year dude but on Xbox 1 Pro aka Scorpio ;)

and i still get the feeling you aint telling us the whole truth

says the person that finds every minor detail to complain about. I'm not saying the game doesn't deserve it but didn't you a few months ago say you were done with WWEGames as a whole?

Did you speak to Bryan_Vore on twitter about this? I'm sure he could help you out. I think I said this in another topic of yours as well.

Well I tried lol. Messaged him on twitter a few times, no replies and also through 2k forums to again no replies. And if I'm honest, something about this whole situation isn't quite right! I only found myself banned the first time because I complained about the logo upload site, my account was banned less than an hour after I contacted 2k. And this time I just am at a loss, my uploads are still there, I've check and there nothing with explicit nudity at all! ??

there's really only one mod there. and he's a pain in the butt.. zeokage. he deleted a post when someone said that xavier woods would be "fired" from the roster lol

Oh, yeah... that clown shoe excuse for a moderator. Judging from some of the things I've heard him post on for 2K16 and 2K17 have me utterly convinced he doesn't play the games in the first place.

Don't even get me started with some of the B.S. permanent infractions he has tagged me with, over on my 2K forums account.

Total. Drillrod.

Archived