#1941 Creep.

Creep.

Big Red

• Members
  • 32,043 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CreepingHD
  • Twitter: CochiseJak

Posted Today, 01:21 PM

She could still feud with Asuka it's not like she suddenly can't ever face her again. Third time lucky and all that. Hell maybe even this time Ember cheats a little to win, maybe she even turns heel in the process.

I don't like Ember all that much, but I'm not sure many of you think she's suddenly done with NXT.

Edited by Creep., Today, 01:22 PM.

#1942 E#37

E#37

Ichabod Woodsman

• Members
  • 26,258 posts

Posted Today, 01:30 PM

She could still feud with Asuka it's not like she suddenly can't ever face her again. Third time lucky and all that. Hell maybe even this time Ember cheats a little to win, maybe she even turns heel in the process.

I don't like Ember all that much, but I'm not sure many of you think she's suddenly done with NXT.

The reason i'm thinking that is because of what happend post match with her getting time to get that ovation from the fans in attendance. That usually is done when someone finishes up in NXT. And the fact that a lot of new talent is about to come in makes the timing seem right.

#1943 Creep.

Creep.

Big Red

• Members
  • 32,043 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CreepingHD
  • Twitter: CochiseJak

Posted Today, 01:32 PM

The reason i'm thinking that is because of what happend post match with her getting time to get that ovation from the fans in attendance. That usually is done when someone finishes up in NXT. And the fact that a lot of new talent is about to come in makes the timing seem right.

Yeah and I thought that was weird too. It was the fans who suddenly decided to thank her, I'm not sure that was her last hurrah.

She can feud with Iconic, or Nikki Cross up until Asuka's return and then fight for the title again. I think it's the fans assuming things too much.

#1944 Original People's Champion

Original People's Champion

Smackdown vs Raw 2006 Fanatic

• Members
  • 9,339 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DaArtist1239 (PS4)

Posted Today, 01:36 PM

Ember to Smackdown perhaps to take the title from Natalya. Could see a Asuka/Sasha Banks feud being interesting.

Edited by Original People's Champion, Today, 01:36 PM.

#1945 Willows Way

Willows Way

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 26,109 posts

Posted Today, 01:49 PM

Actually we never got a Ember/Nikki Cross feud did we?