CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Think we'll ever see Paige on WWE TV again?

• Please log in to reply
1139 replies to this topic

#1121 AustinFan.

AustinFan.

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 17,827 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:21 PM

Vince Vaughn is like b list no name why u never hear much,about him in movies the other is only known in got so,not a house hold name

B-List is a no name now? That's some pretty dumb thinking there kiddo.

I don't think anyone's kidding themselves into thinking the movie will actually do crazy well, but man, you sound like the director killed your family or something.

^This Lena playing one of the most popular characters on one of the most popular shows ever is consider B-List? And Vince is decent comedic actor 
Not really most people don't no,her by name,alone so if u just put her name,onr something people don't no who she is

All you ever do is make claims that you have no real merits for. Why can't you ever just converse normally like the rest of us? And not make weird and random and moronic assumptions. 

Like everyone else here this whole thread is just assumptions. Half the time people don't add to threads just insult others when they ha
Be different oppioion. Like you

#1122 Creep.

Creep.

Big Red

• Members
  • 32,769 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CreepingHD
  • Twitter: CochiseJak

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:29 PM

No. Be different oppioion. Like you

#1123 Crazy™

Crazy™

Valar Morghulis

• Members
  • 23,226 posts
  • Twitter: @Pogbesquee

Posted 09 August 2017 - 02:43 PM

oh Austin...

#1124 Scott Eastwood

Scott Eastwood

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,035 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 02:47 PM

This might be because I haven't had my coffee yet, but can someone please translate what Austin just said?  

#1125 Creep.

Creep.

Big Red

• Members
  • 32,769 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 03:04 PM

This might be because I haven't had my coffee yet, but can someone please translate what Austin just said?  

He's saying that this whole thread is just people assuming things. Which is correct, but other people are actually debating these assumptions and discussing them. Austin is just antagonistically trying to denounce everyone and not really adding anything other than to be different.

He's also saying that half the time on this board people don't add to thread, they just insult others with different opinions. He's accusing me of doing that and hey, I might be blunt and I might like swearing and arguing, but it's not like I don't actually discuss and debate relevant subjects. I might get into it with someone and go off topic, but it's not like I don't do my fair share of actual topic discussion. Austin you don't discuss you just throw counter points as if you're always correct. 

Edited by Creep., 09 August 2017 - 03:07 PM.

#1126 Scott Eastwood

Scott Eastwood

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,035 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 03:06 PM

OK, Thank you 

#1127 Respect The Beard

Respect The Beard

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 17,867 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 03:25 PM

I would never be able to have a reasonable discussion with a dude like Austin. I'm above him tbh.

Can't even decipher his damn posts. And even when somebody translates, they're stupid and redundant anyways.

#1128 Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light

The True Enemy Of Humanity Is Disorder

• V.I.P
  • 16,584 posts
  • Gamertag: FTLightspeed

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:07 PM

Why even bother? Ignore the troll and it goes away.

Anyways, I doubt Paige will be back. I soon we see her going to GFW.

#1129 Creep.

Creep.

Big Red

• Members
  • 32,769 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:23 PM

If that was the case Austin would have left years ago, but he's been here longer than you. It clearly doesn't work.

#1130 Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light

• V.I.P
  • 16,584 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:24 PM

If that was the case Austin would have left years ago, but he's been here longer than you. It clearly doesn't work.

Yes, but nobody ignores him. Thus justifying his contained presence on here.

#1131 miguelnuva

miguelnuva

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 719 posts
  • Gamertag: LiveMr Craig

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:01 PM

If Paige looks anything like picture where her Ribs are showing she's going to get hurt if she gets back in the ring.

#1132 ant-221

ant-221

New Talent

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:05 PM

Just read this news online in relation to Paige's WWE return.

https://www.forbes.c...n/#8530b231c16a

#1133 Original People's Champion

Original People's Champion

Smackdown vs Raw 2006 Fanatic

• Members
  • 9,558 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DaArtist1239 (PS4)

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:08 PM

If Paige looks anything like picture where her Ribs are showing she's going to get hurt if she gets back in the ring.

They probably wouldn't send her back out until she's in the right shape. After all there's plenty of good female talent in WWE so I can't see them trying to rush her back. 

Edited by Original People's Champion, 09 August 2017 - 07:08 PM.

#1134 Faster Than Light

Faster Than Light

• V.I.P
  • 16,584 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:13 PM

Just read this news online in relation to Paige's WWE return.

https://www.forbes.c...n/#8530b231c16a

can someone C+P the article in the post?

I'm not able to look at it.

#1135 Original People's Champion

Original People's Champion

Smackdown vs Raw 2006 Fanatic

• Members
  • 9,558 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DaArtist1239 (PS4)

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:19 PM

After a tumultuous year away from WWE since her last match in June of 2016, Paige's windy road filled with scandal and physical rehabilitation from a neck injury cold lead to an unlikely return to her current employer.

Paige has been tweeting her former Total Divas sistren about an impending return to WWE. Paige followed up in a recent interview with the Busted Open radio show where she claimed to return "sooner rather than later."

Since going down with injury, Paige paled around with an enemy promotion, was the subject of several concerning news stories alongside equally radioactive boyfriend Alberto El Patron and was essentially a public relations disaster for the world wide leader.

At one point where it was reported that she had very likely wrestled her last match in WWE.

But with a $17.5 million Paige biopic on deck, a movie co-produced by The Rock, Paige's unique situation seems to have granted her somewhat of an immunity that, against all odds, has kept her employed.

Paige and Alberto El Patron's drama outside of the ring, which has garnered her national attention from outlets like TMZ, translated to ratings success for GFW.

Edited by Original People's Champion, 09 August 2017 - 07:22 PM.

#1136 Ziggy*

Ziggy*

“Holla At Me”

• Members
  • 45,384 posts
  • SEN (PS3): RockstarZigs
  • Twitter: Ask

Posted 16 August 2017 - 12:55 AM

https://twitter.com/...279091153489920
Paige giving another update

#1137 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 80,750 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:01 AM

Lol..."We'll see" (while La Bomba plays in the background)

In the words of Renee Young from 2K fame..."There you have it!"

#1138 classiq.

classiq.

A Myth Rises

• Members
  • 20,935 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Homebwoi

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:37 PM

According to TMZ, Paige will not be charged with domestic violence charges following an incident at the Orlando airport with Alberto El Patron back in June. Patron was initially investigated after Paige screamed at him in the middle of Orlando International Airport last month, but Paige later admitted she was the aggressor and had thrown a drink at him. Police recommended Paige be criminally charged for the incident, while Patron was then cleared of fault.

The site says that a rep for the 9th Judicial Circuit State Attorney’s Office says that the case is officially closed, because the victim (Patron) did not want to move forward with charges. They two are still dating, and Paige says that the whole thing was just her being in an emotional state because she had just learned her uncle had become very sick.

Despite being cleared of all charges, GFW stripped of their world title, and he remains under suspension as the company tapes TV to set up the November Bound For Glory PPV.

https://411mania.com...olence-charges/

#1139 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Ska Madness

• Members
  • 32,969 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:52 PM

BFG is all the way in November now? Goddamn. Well, it makes sense, considering GFW only have 2 PPVs (not counting the One Night Only PPVs) a year. It would be better to add space between the two lol.

Edited by Fight Me., 22 August 2017 - 10:53 PM.

#1140 T-Hell

T-Hell

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:54 PM

Looks like Paige is possibly having the worst year of her life.