Think we'll ever see Paige on WWE TV again?

Ollie The Magic Bum

^ If domestic abuse is involved then DUH.

Yeah, right, they're defo going to request the surveillance camera for a case they see everyday. If they do it's simply just because they're famous.

Guess you underestimate how police do their work. It doesn't take 10 minutes to find security footage. They already have dates and times logged in from whenever the incident first happened and the cops were called. Airport security footage eapecially will be digital an easy to grab.

They tracked down footage when I got robbed and I'm not famous... so lol

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, right, they're defo going to request the surveillance camera for a case they see everyday. If they do it's simply just because they're famous.

Guess you underestimate how police do their work. It doesn't take 10 minutes to find security footage. They already have dates and times logged in from whenever the incident first happened and the cops were called. Airport security footage eapecially will be digital an easy to grab.
They wouldn't pull CCTV footage from the airport. I've done security work for 5+ years. The CCTV is there for airport security, not to help sort out some bodies relationship problems.

The most likely outcome is that all charges are dropped and everything is forgotten about without any further involvement from police.

My point is, it wouldn't take much for the police to pull security footage from a place like an airport. Not saying they are going to do it.

They wouldn't pull CCTV footage from the airport. I've done security work for 5+ years. The CCTV is there for airport security, not to help sort out some bodies relationship problems.

The most likely outcome is that all charges are dropped and everything is forgotten about without any further involvement from police.

My point is, it wouldn't take much for the police to pull security footage from a place like an airport. Not saying they are going to do it.

So your point had nothing to do with what I said?

All airports have CCTV right? Since there is an investigation going on, the police may request for a footage from the airport. I don't know how it works there in the US regarding how to get those footages.

I believe that's usually how it is everywhere. Could be wrong however.

Feel like shes going to be involved with a awful situation that could end everything for her.

I mean...what even could that be at this point? Do you literally mean death? Or are you just saying that she'll cross the line and never be allowed to work anywhere again?

Feel like shes going to be involved with a awful situation that could end everything for her.

I mean...what even could that be at this point? Do you literally mean death? Or are you just saying that she'll cross the line and never be allowed to work anywhere again?

Well there are no police records for the Del Rio stabbing, but the scars are there. So someone had to do it. She could have been defending herself.

Well there are no police records for the Del Rio stabbing, but the scars are there. So someone had to do it. She could have been defending herself.

Or she could've just attacked him, you sexist pig!

I don't think it's going to have a happy ending, I can definitely see a downward spiral for her if she doesn't get some good advice.

I'd bet that he was always that way. We're just now really finding that out because of how much attention the relationship with Paige has gotten.

Don't forget Alberto Del Rio's divorce from his previous wife. She accused him of adultery (apparently he was still married when he and Paige first hooked up), and his former wife had to file for a restraining order against him.

Del Rio also accused his former wife of violence towards him and tried to get her to undergo a psychiatric evaluation, nothing ever came of either of those accusations. It's possible he's manipulating Paige into this same situation, making her seem like the violent and unstable one.

Not saying these are facts, just what it seems like from my point of view. Everything considered, all signs seem to point towards Del Rio being a complete scumbag.

I hope someone saves Del Rio from Paige, she's basically a kid and that man has been acting like a kid since he met her, want him to grow up before his childish antics digs him into a hole he can't climb out of.

A shame how a real man's been acting this way ever since hooking up with that hoodlum.

I'd bet that he was always that way. We're just now really finding that out because of how much attention the relationship with Paige has gotten.

Wow, assume much? I'd bet Paige has always been like this.

Archived