Think we'll ever see Paige on WWE TV again?

Ollie The Magic Bum

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh...just the WWE logo. Had me thinking there was a whole other design that I just completely failed to remember.

Besides that, isn't there some level of swapping old belts out, champions keeping belts for their personal trophy cases...

Belts being replaced with new replicas, etc.

WWE politically is now tied to the Trump administration, now more than ever they can ill afford to have to deal with this sort of thing, they need to be squeaky clean right now.

Lmao...you win the internet with this bit of comedy.

Yeah, if you put it like that. But there's going to be a lot of eyes on them is my point.

Brad Maddox made his Twitter private and changed everything to his real name lol. Xavier should stop tweeting for a while too cause the replies he's getting aren't pretty.

Oh...just the WWE logo. Had me thinking there was a whole other design that I just completely failed to remember.

Besides that, isn't there some level of swapping old belts out, champions keeping belts for their personal trophy cases...

Belts being replaced with new replicas, etc.

There's a degree of that although I'm not sure if every title is given to every holder. Maybe some of the more prestigious ones, but I wouldn't be surprised if the NXT Women's title hasn't reached that status yet. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Probably... although the NXT women's title stuff will be quite a blow...

Again not knowing the full story, I'm assuming that's an indication of the content of the pictures? So someone basically blarted onto the title belt right?

In which case, given WWE's attitude in the past to the mistreatment of their title belts, I think she may well be let go. Only thing that can save her really is the Rock's powers of persuasion over this film.

Brad Maddox all over the title whilst Paige was holding it

Nice. I wonder how Sasha, Asuka and Bayley feel about that news.

They're glad that they dodged the bullet

I just hope they had the title steam cleaned.

completely different belt. Only Charlotte had the same

We might see her on TV but it's gonna be a while. She was already on bad terms with WWE in a way. WWE would receive major backlash if they fired her over something that wasn't even her fault i'd imagine. There's always room for Paige on the Impact roster. They hired Chyna and her papi is there.

There's just no reason for bringing Paige back.

I said this when Paige was still on television, actually...when she was still relevant...but had began her downward spiral.

I said that there were going to be other girls surpassing her very quickly. The writing on the walls was there. When they were doing the Paige vs AJ feud, I said it then...that neither girl was going to end up being around very long...that I didn't see longevity in either of them. And that's even more the case now...with NXT constantly bringing the best of the best to the main roster, as well as this entire female tournament that they're doing.

Simply put, Paige is not important in the least to the overall landscape of the WWE. They could replace her (gimmick wise) almost entirely with Ruby Riot, tbh...they'd have themselves a better wrestler in her as well.

Top prospects like Asuka, Ruby, Ember, Cross, Billie and Peyton...any number of the incoming women, who end up proving themselves in the tournament...all of those women already scratching and clawing for their spot in the light...why bring back the problem child who has *censored*ed up every step of the way?

Stop...being....so....detailed...when...talking...about...this....situation. We have sponsors. If things keep being said in such detail, I'll have to stop all conversation and I def don't wanna do that.

Stop...being....so....detailed...when...talking...about...this....situation. We have sponsors. If things keep being said in such detail, I'll have to stop all conversation and I def don't wanna do that.

Who?

So people know clearly, you can talk about the situation and be exact. Just don't say things like "nutted" or "cumload" anything to that extremity.

Who?

Can't tell if you're being serious? If so, the people who put the ads up, mostly google. Google is the reason we have to change "Sexiest divas thread" to prettiest.

Can't tell if you're being serious? If so, the people who put the ads up, mostly google. Google is the reason we have to change "Sexiest divas thread" to prettiest.

Is that the same Google that suggests adult content to me any time I search for anything? Lulz.

Well to be fair, there is a safe search feature and on ads I think you can choose the same. You get paid more with safe-search friendly ads though. I think anyway....

But yeah just don't go to extremities.

I think WWE will quietly keep Paige on the payroll until her contract expires...when that happens, they will release her. That will protect them from the "internet white knights" who think it's wrong for them to fire someone for a breach of personal privacy...but will accomplish the same thing as firing her on the spot (albeit, at a loss of money in the process...but, worth it...I guess).

Probably... although the NXT women's title stuff will be quite a blow...

Again not knowing the full story, I'm assuming that's an indication of the content of the pictures? So someone basically blarted onto the title belt right?

In which case, given WWE's attitude in the past to the mistreatment of their title belts, I think she may well be let go. Only thing that can save her really is the Rock's powers of persuasion over this film.

Brad Maddox all over the title whilst Paige was holding it

Nice. I wonder how Sasha, Asuka and Bayley feel about that news.

They're glad that they dodged the bullet

I just hope they had the title steam cleaned.

completely different belt. Only Charlotte had the same

1ln40u.jpg

So people know clearly, you can talk about the situation and be exact. Just don't say things like "nutted" or "cumload" anything to that extremity.

Who?

Yeah I'm serious. I use mobile 99% of the time so I never see any ads.

:XD:

I think WWE will quietly keep Paige on the payroll until her contract expires...when that happens, they will release her. That will protect them from the "internet white knights" who think it's wrong for them to fire someone for a breach of personal privacy...but will accomplish the same thing as firing her on the spot (albeit, at a loss of money in the process...but, worth it...I guess).

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Either that or she'll (for reals or not) ask for her release.

Lmao, I didn't know websites that don't have an active owner get sponsors. You learn something new everyday.

Lol...it was my comment

Was yours about the orgies? If it was, nah. I just deleted that so it wasn't on the same page so maybe people will chill out a bit.

Who?

Yeah I'm serious. I use mobile 99% of the time so I never see any ads.

Ahh then yeah, google gets very serious about things on this site since we show up in google searches a lot.

Archived